Hi!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hi!

Postby Milo Thatcher on August 23rd, 2015, 5:30 am

My name's Ian. I have some RP experience. I was an active roleplayer on Pottermore for two years, and I'm a member of a Hunger Games-related roleplay site right now. I found this site out of boredom, honestly; I wanted to roleplay, so I looked up top fantasy roleplaying sites, and now here I am. I don't really have a favorite style of RP. I enjoy most of it. I like to write about anything unrealistic. So, mostly fantasy. My favorite thing about Mizahar so far is that it's easy to navigate. I had a bit of an issue at first (I wrote my character post thing wrong), but that was my own fault. I was too busy reading about my character's race. Nothing really has frustrated me so far about this site, honestly. I would like to get a good amount of friends from my Mizahar experience. Or at least good relationships with people from here. And I think that's all I have to say. So. Yeah. :D
Milo Thatcher
Player

Words: 1673
Joined roleplay: August 23rd, 2015, 2:55 am
Race: Kelvic

Hi!

Postby Balian Martell on August 23rd, 2015, 6:52 am

Welcome to Mizahar!
To hunt, you need to know your prey just as well as you know yourself
a
Balians Wilderness Journal
Balian Martell
The young hunter

Words: 113544
Joined roleplay: November 12th, 2013, 2:35 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Hi!

Postby Lisana on August 24th, 2015, 10:28 am

You seemed to have found your way around quite well! But if you DO have any questions, I'm always willing to answer them, or direct you to someone who can. The people in chat are also usually willing to help out.

Welcome to Mizahar! Enjoy your stay! :)
I make mediocre boxcodes for people here.
Otaia|Anthere|Lisana
3/5 Threads
Lisana
Player

Words: 66239
Joined roleplay: July 20th, 2014, 11:45 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Hi!