I almost forgot to say hello

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Ylinyel on September 1st, 2015, 2:10 pm

This is actually my first time doing forum based RP, I usually stick with tumblr or skype. [I'm a fukcing hamsteak] My roommate at college had been going on about making characters for the site for a while, and I've finally gotten done enough with my sheet that I feel comfy posting here. We were originally going to do characters near each other and such, but uhh. Yeah, closed cities/areas and such have hindered that a bit, and now I'm a fish person. Hehehe.

I'm a huge lore junkie, so this site seems really neat since there's so much information. The blank pages for some of the cities is driving me up a wall though- I can't do backstoryyy ahhhhhh. I'm pretty set on eventually applying to do storyteller work, once I get more of a feel for the site. I did lots of campaign writing/design for DnD games, and I have a fair bit of original writing that I've done.
Ylinyel
Player

Words: 1184
Joined roleplay: August 28th, 2015, 4:07 am
Race: Charoda

Postby Wikus on September 7th, 2015, 5:19 am

*appears a week later*

Be most welcome then! As a fellow newbie, I've too found the lore here to be quite awesome and creative overall, the members are helpful and welcoming, the Founders dedicated and professional, and the RP quality to be top-notch!

So make yourself at home - I'm sure you'll have a good time.

Cheers!
Wikus
It burns when I pee!

Words: 377704
Joined roleplay: August 26th, 2015, 9:48 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (1)