[The Sanctuary] Fall 515 Denizens - Who's Here And Active?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Riverfall's Stables and Animal Healing Center

Moderator: Kavala

Postby Kavala on September 23rd, 2015, 8:15 pm

Welcome to The Sanctuary's Denizen Registry. If you are roleplaying at The Sanctuary this season, please feel free to register. This goes for anyone who might be not only working at The Sanctuary, but hanging around, dating someone at the Sanctuary, etc. If you live here, work here, or are here too much to not be considered family, please register.

Name: What do you like to be called?
Race: I think you can figure this one out.
DoB: Just say unknown if you don't know.
Title/Relationship: Are you employed here? Do you date someone here? Are you just a friend that sleeps over more than goes home?
Salary if Employed: This is so Kavala doesn't forget.
Goals This Season: What are your immediate goals?
Lifetime Goals: What are your long term goals?
Brief Bio & History:

How did you come to be at The Sanctuary and why did you stay? Please feel free to include a short blurb on how you met one of the Denusks and what caused you to be int he position you are in? Rambling on is fine.

Code: Select all
[box=500,#2f0c06,#ffa15f,#ffa15f][img2=left]INSERT PIC URL HERE - 200x200 only please.[/img2]
    [b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Race:[/b]
    [b]DoB:[/b]
    [b]Title/Relationship:[/b]
    [b]Salary if Employed:[/b]
    [b]Goals This Season:[/b]
    [b]Lifetime Goals:[/b]
    [b]Brief Bio & History:[/b]
[/box]

Thank you for registering!
The Sanctuary The Sanctuary Forum Riverfall The Cytali
Reverie Isle Wolf Creek Training Course
Please Note:
  • This pc is maxed out in Animal Husbandry, Medicine, Observation, Rhetoric, and Socialization.
  • Kavala a Master Teacher. Students she is teaching in thread can earn more than the maxium 5 XP per thread.
  • This pc has a Konti Gift of Animal Empathy. She has a superpower from a Riverfall city event that allows animals of all sorts and Kelvics (in kelvic form) to speak clear understandable Common around her.
  • Kavala is a Konti but was raised in the Drykas culture so her accent is entirely Pavi though she can speak Common, Pavi, and Tukant well. She's only conversational in Kontinese.
Kavala
I am more than the sum of my parts.

Words: 3295757
Joined roleplay: October 25th, 2009, 1:46 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 17
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Master Merchant (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (2) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Alea Davenport on September 23rd, 2015, 11:31 pm

Name: Alea Davenport
Race: Human!
DoB: Spring 66, 496 (Age 19)
Title/Relationship: ...Employee? (Generic)
Salary if Employed: I have one! I don't know what it is though! Whatever Kavala decides to pay me, I expect!
Goals This Season: Not starve! Learn to manage money responsibly! Possibly recover from emotional trauma!
Lifetime Goals: Achieve her epic destiny! ....whatever that is!
Brief Bio & History: Alea is at the Sanctuary because Kavala found her washed up and on a beach and took her home. Then Kavala fed her and offered her money for services, and Alea recognized a sweet deal when she saw it. Alea has no idea how she ended up on the beach, and is rather reluctant to discuss her past at the moment. Probably because you are all complete strangers and therefore obviously untrustworthy :P
Alea Davenport
Wielder of Obfuscated and Circuitous Logic

Words: 477755
Joined roleplay: October 28th, 2011, 10:54 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Guest Storyteller (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Wikus on September 24th, 2015, 12:59 am

Name: Wikus.
Race: Exile Drykas Human
DoB: Winter 479 (35 years old)
Title/Relationship: His donkey lives there. He visits it every day.
Salary if Employed: Only losing money, not winning.
Goals This Season: Find a job, learn to play the flute and make friends.
Lifetime Goals: Be of use. *Marry Alea.
Brief Bio & History: After being unable to sell the donkey in order to settle temporarily somewhere in Riverfall, Wikus looked around for a place where his whimsical donkey would agree to stay meanwhile. Only the Sanctuary was of his like, so now the man has to work in order to pay for his donkey's expensive lifestyle.
Last edited by Wikus on September 27th, 2015, 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wikus
It burns when I pee!

Words: 377704
Joined roleplay: August 26th, 2015, 9:48 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Xira Hezmek on September 27th, 2015, 10:09 am

Name: Xira Hezmek
DoB: Sometime in the Summer
Title/Relationship: Lurker in the Library
Salary if Employed: N/A
Goals This Season: Branch out a bit I think. Got some free time so... yeah.
Lifetime Goals: Learn all the magics. All of them. Get in touch with his past lives. Make a courier network among the major cities. Learn about his origins maybe?
Brief Bio & History: A city boy from Syliras, Xira has found kinship among the sanctuary (kinda? A lot of the threads he is in that establish this are still unresolved/unfinished and awaiting replies, so I am hoping that this will be the case. I mean, I assume it will be but who knows, these things aren't planned out haha). He grew up with wanderlust in his blood and switch apprenticeships very early on until he met a drykas courier in Syliras afflicted by the same wanderlust. After his adoptive mother died he moved in with this courier and he learned much from this man, at least until the drykas abandoned him out of the blue. Wanderlust. Xira took on the profession seriously and eventually took on a job delivering a Vian tree to Kavala. Who introduced him to his past life... and maybe got him involved in the cytali? Not sure what happened with that, which is a shame. He learned Reimancy from Kavala. Later that summer Xira settled down in Riverfall and opened up a courier shop, intending it to be the base of his business operations and the heart of his dream of global domination courier empire. Fast forward a year of off and on activity his business is still in the works, he met Aoren and learned shielding from him and this past summer he learned voiding and began learning the local languages.
Dear Graders: I collect location lore!
Xira Hezmek
Here's the mail it never fails.

Words: 227264
Joined roleplay: November 29th, 2013, 9:38 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Lian Windrunner on October 31st, 2015, 7:30 pm

Name: Lian Windrunner
Race: human, Drykas
DoB: 76th day of Spring, 492
Title/Relationship: Employee; Riding Instructor
Salary if Employed: 5 GM (he arrived on the 42nd this season)
Goals This Season: Get Lian settled in the Sanctuary, and meet the other people there. Work on his animal husbandry and horsemanship skills. If possible, get Lian inducted into Reimancy, and introduced to Morphing.
Lifetime Goals: To remember his past, and broaden his outlook on life.
Brief Bio & History: Lian was born in Endrykas. While they were alive, he had a very close relationship with his family, especially his siblings. Losing Lukar and Lily in the plague of 513 devastated him. For a while, he was the ankal of a pavilion of one, and desperately lonely because of it. He had friends, of course, but they couldn't replace the family he had lost. In an attempt to do just that, he took a captive in the spring of 514. He managed to get her pregnant, and she gave him twins the following winter; Lukar, named after his older brother, and Lira. Slowly, but surely, Lian was rebuilding his family, and he was starting to think about rebuilding his pavilion as well. He wanted to leave something for Lukar, his first born son, and heir. But when his captive bonded to a strider in the summer of 515, freeing herself from captivity in the process, she left him, taking his children with her. Devastated by the loss, Lian tried to distract himself in any way he could. In one such attempt at distracting himself from his pain, he went out into the Sea of Grass to hunt. But distraction can be fatal out in the wilderness, and it nearly was for Lian. He lost track of his surroundings, and nearly became dinner for one of the many predators that make the Sea of Grass their home. Lian survived only because he was found by a pavilion that chooses not to live in the city. They nursed him back to health, but he was left without any memory of who he once was. The pavilion was later attacked by zith, and he was the only survivor. Lian was found by a passing trade caravan, and brought to Riverfall, since that was where they were headed.
Lian Windrunner
Player

Words: 434725
Joined roleplay: October 9th, 2013, 12:58 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets