An Interdiction

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

An Interdiction

Postby Zorina Aynur on October 29th, 2015, 7:40 pm

Hello all, my name is Vsa. I’ve been Role-playing on and off for about three years. I found this site while looking though the web, clicked on the link and found it to be quite different from other site that I have tried (In a good way!!) I mainly enjoy fantasy and historical roleplay!

I love the about of detail in this site and so far it has done a great job explaining thing to me. I do still have a lot more to read. I think in was the amount of detail in this site that caught my eye and I would love to see what other things get added to this site! XD
"Damaged people are dangerous. They know they can survive"
Zorina Aynur
Player

Words: 6837
Joined roleplay: October 28th, 2015, 1:39 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

An Interdiction

Postby Aaliyah Tabr on October 29th, 2015, 7:48 pm

Heya! Welcome to Mizahar!

I look forward to seeing you around. C:
Aaliyah Tabr
Harlot

Words: 17646
Joined roleplay: September 15th, 2015, 1:52 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

An Interdiction

Postby Dravite on October 29th, 2015, 8:03 pm

Welcome to Mizahar!

The first thing everyone notices is how much there is to slog through lore wise, but having a good read before you start is a great way to wrap your head around everything you might need to begin writing here! And who knows, once you get confident enough you might even find that you end up adding to the wealth of information we all know and love!

I see you’ve chosen to play a Drykas (best race ever). If you need anyone to thread with I’m happy to put my hand up, assuming you will be starting in Endrykas!

Otherwise I also run the Storyteller account for Endrykas (Tribal) and have a bit of time this November to run a couple of moderated threads for those who want something different, whether it's learning a skill, going on a hunt, or exploring a new location on the map; I'm happy to help.
Dravite
Ra’athi of The Watch Troha to Tavehk

Words: 775240
Joined roleplay: April 20th, 2015, 12:38 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Advocate (1)
2015 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)