PM to join Clashing or Crashing? (Alex)

Alex and Irathia see each other at the Training Grounds

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Clashing or Crashing? (Alex)

Postby Irathia on February 8th, 2016, 11:05 pm

Irathia grabbed both Alex's and Greyheart's hands and used it to prop her self up. She saw Ophelia run over to her, a slightly look of concern. "Are you okay Ira?" Ophelia said, Irathia nodded as she placed her arm around Ophelia, using her as a make shift crutch... Irathia stared at Alex. "You hit me pretty hard." Irathia said, grinning as she picked up her hammer. "Are you okay?" Irathia asked.

Probably not, I was more crashed with my fighting... I guess I need to train harder... I did get some good hits though! Irathia thought, a grin still on her face. Her ankles throbbed as she placed pressure on her ankles... She winced slightly as she shifted her body, putting the least amount of pressure on her feet.

"I defiantly had worse, the fight was defiantly fun though!" Irathia joked, a grin on her face. She was hiding the actual pain she had on her ankles. "Next time I should get some armor maybe?" Irathia said, a grin still plastered as she shifted once again... She felt like Alex was one of her first friends in Syliras, other than Ophelia, of course.
Irathia
Player

Words: 99507
Joined roleplay: January 9th, 2016, 4:34 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Clashing or Crashing? (Alex)

Postby Konrad Venger on April 2nd, 2016, 11:50 pm

Nice job! Your work has pleased The Sloth!

Irathia

XP:
Observation - 4
Tactics - 2
Light Hammer - 3
Shield - 3
Endurance - 2

Lore:
A Shield is More than just Defensive
Squire Faircroft: A Real Challenge
Protecting your Offensive Arm
Using the Hammer to THRUST, not just BASH

Alexander

XP:
Double-Bladed Sword - 4
Persuasion - 1
Tactics - 3
Observation - 3
Endurance - 2

Lore:
Double-Bladed Sword: Odd Design
Goal: Mastering Multiple Styles of Combat
Letting your Opponent make the First Move
Fancy shyke after you master the basics!
Sacrificing Agility for Defense
Knowing how to Fall to Protect our Head

Shared Lores:
Maintaining a Blank Mask during Combat

Additional:
+5 Shield Points each for training with another squire

Click Me! :
Wow, very fun! Ira, you really held your own and EVEN managed to get some kinda quasi-draw out of a match where you were clearly outmatched. Alex, as usual your internal tactical analysis was a joy to read, and I liked how you included some IC critique for Ira, too.

Nicely done, both of you.

Oh, and please make sure you go back and edit your post in the Request Thread to reflect the fact this one is now done and dusted. PM me with any questions and later 'tater!

||Common||Thoughts||Pavi||Fratava||Myrian||Other's Speaking||
Note: As of Fall 517AV, Konrad is known only as "Hansel" in Endrykas
Konrad Venger
Long is The Way and Hard

Words: 1060755
Joined roleplay: November 23rd, 2015, 4:05 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 4