Hello hello :)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Daenna Whitevine on February 11th, 2016, 2:45 pm

Hello!

I'll start out with my name which is Mia! I've been roleplaying on and off for around 8 or so years but I've only recently decided to get back into it. I might be a little rusty so forgive any mistakes I make! I'm really, really excited to start out here. I've been reading lots on the lore and how to make a character sheet and I think I almost have it down so expect my creation very soon.

As I've mentioned above I'm only just getting started again so I'm open to advice, adjustments or anything else you might think would help.

Can't wait to get stuck in!
Daenna Whitevine
Player

Words: 328
Joined roleplay: February 11th, 2016, 2:37 pm
Race: Human, Vantha

Postby Valinos on February 11th, 2016, 2:53 pm

Hey Mia, I'm roy or Valinos... i'm currently new too... only been here like 4 days. There is so much... sooo... much... to read lol. But jump in chat, say hi to a few people, and i suggest you message Astator, he's very helpful with a bit of guidance through the creation.
http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic122.html
this is a life-saver for me. I don't know much about how to do BBCode, for the tables and the like. This helped me out tons!

but again, welcome!
Valinos
Player

Words: 26462
Joined roleplay: February 9th, 2016, 11:26 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Postby Tail on February 11th, 2016, 2:58 pm

Welcome, welcome Mia.

I've been here at Miz for months. And the community here is really friendly and easy to get along with. And I'm glad you've found our wondrous site of writing. Chat is a nice place to answer any questions you have. You can either PM me for some questions and or if I'm unable to answer, you can certainly pm one of the STs. Hope your journey will be fulfilled with fun and excitement. Once again, welcome! :)

Credits go to Fire!

"It's not where the journey takes you. It's where you take the journey."

Secret :
Credits to Avatar go to Nivel.
Tail
Player

Words: 81228
Joined roleplay: January 9th, 2016, 12:49 am
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Levi Remilian on February 11th, 2016, 3:00 pm

Hello and welcome to Mizahar Daenna! It's lovely to see a new Vantha, always had a bit of a soft spot for them. It is a pity Avanthal is closed though :( Although there's a ton of other great cities still *waves the Lhavit flag and shows off shiny skyglass*

It looks like you're reading up the lore, that's good. There's a great and frankly awesome amount to get through but with time I'm sure you'll get the hang of it and it sounds like you already are. If you have any questions and seek advice, don't be shy to check the chat out. There is almost always people there who would gladly help you out with character creation and just about anything. Although even as I write these I see people are already beating me to the punch ^^;

I also suggest checking out Firenze's Scrapbook if you want to take one of her free box codes. She is a wizard with that arcane mystical art of BBCode ^.^

Once again, welcome to Mizahar. Cheers!

Credit goes to the fantastic Firenze
ImageImageImage
Levi Remilian
Spiritist of Dira

Words: 154985
Joined roleplay: July 7th, 2013, 12:23 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Daenna Whitevine on February 11th, 2016, 3:20 pm

Thank you for all your kind welcomes! I'm sure I'll be calling on your help sooner rather than later :)
Daenna Whitevine
Player

Postby Ball on February 11th, 2016, 6:19 pm

Welcome you might need to change your character's avatar and such though as I think there is someone that already is using her... I will go and double check to be sure though. >.>
Avatar CreditsMy lovely Avatar was drawn and created by the most awesome Nivel

Graders Please Note :
As Ball is getting closer and closer to maxing out Pyken as a skill, I would like to request that in places where Ball is not doing enough to constitute Pyken XP if Pyken technique lores could be issued instead.

Examples of proper XP level for Pyken would be: Ball developing or refining his technique by adding new thing against an actual moving target, not a dummy.

The use of basic skills alone are not enough to accomplish XP at Ball's current level of Pyken.

Thank you.

I will be handling all Ball related posts on Mondays @ 1800 my time *
Ball
Ser Ball -- Pycon Knight of Syliras

Words: 460478
Joined roleplay: January 31st, 2012, 4:52 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Daenna Whitevine on February 11th, 2016, 6:23 pm

Oh, that's kinda disappointing. She's my favourite actress. If they're not active any more could I still use her? >_> Or just use her for now until we figure out for sure if someone else is using her?
Daenna Whitevine
Player

Postby Ball on February 11th, 2016, 6:38 pm

Even if she is not active currently you can't use her. I can't answer the second question though. I will double check though and let ya know.
Avatar CreditsMy lovely Avatar was drawn and created by the most awesome Nivel

Graders Please Note :
As Ball is getting closer and closer to maxing out Pyken as a skill, I would like to request that in places where Ball is not doing enough to constitute Pyken XP if Pyken technique lores could be issued instead.

Examples of proper XP level for Pyken would be: Ball developing or refining his technique by adding new thing against an actual moving target, not a dummy.

The use of basic skills alone are not enough to accomplish XP at Ball's current level of Pyken.

Thank you.

I will be handling all Ball related posts on Mondays @ 1800 my time *
Ball
Ser Ball -- Pycon Knight of Syliras

Words: 460478
Joined roleplay: January 31st, 2012, 4:52 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Saej on February 12th, 2016, 3:44 am

Welcome to Miz dude! I hope you're here to stay, it can be a lot at first but everything gets easier as you go. Like we all said, we LOVEEE questions so jump into the chat if you have any.
ImageImage
°*·Speaking in Common|¤|Speaking in Nari|¤|Thoughts·*°
Saej
Spiral Out

Words: 103413
Joined roleplay: October 27th, 2014, 2:27 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes