Seeking Job, Apprenticeship, or Scholarly Pursuit in Lhavit

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Seeking Job, Apprenticeship, or Scholarly Pursuit in Lhavit

Postby Alair Makeviht on May 4th, 2016, 11:25 pm

Hello all,

I'm a new Kelvic PC and I would like to get my character a foot in the door by having her get a job in Lhavit, or an opportunity as an apprentice to a scholar or teacher in an educational institution in Lhavit. Her current skills are:

Writing - 5
Fishing - 5
Swimming - 5
Wilderness Survival - 5
Cooking - 5
Drawing - 5
Persuasion - 5
Investigation - 5
Observation - 5
Scavenging - 5

I want her to learn more involving these skills in terms of being able to find a job and make something of herself. I see her more as a knowledge-seeker than a physical, manual worker, but that will take time for her to reach. So, in the process of this, I introduce Alair.
Last edited by Alair Makeviht on May 5th, 2016, 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alair Makeviht
Player

Words: 12292
Joined roleplay: May 2nd, 2016, 3:00 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Seeking Apprenticeship or Scholarly Pursuit in Kenash

Postby Halin'a on May 5th, 2016, 12:02 am

Unfortunately, unless Kenash gains a new Storyteller before Spring ends, it will be closing to RP; even if it were to remain open, Kelvics - as I understand it - are enslaved upon discovery. I would suggest maybe looking into Lhavit, or possibly Zeltiva as your starting city; they're much more friendly to Kelvics, and more likely to have opportunities for what you want :)

Welcome to Mizahar, by the way!
Avatar by me; based off of this picture
Halin'a
Player

Words: 65334
Joined roleplay: November 29th, 2013, 7:23 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes