OOC Info The Riverfall Character Registry for Fall 516 AV

Please Register if you are playing in Riverfall for Fall 516 AV

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

The Riverfall Character Registry for Fall 516 AV

Postby Gossamer on September 6th, 2016, 12:26 am

Character Registry Fall 516 AV

Welcome To Fall 516 AV!!!

While I'm back from my foreign hiatus, that doesn't mean I'm resting. Riverfall is going to be a happening place this Fall. Look for a series of mysterious events that the sleuths in the crowd can investigate. Like a giant game of clue, the butlers maids and even barkeepers are going to be on the suspect list. I hope you have fun and the end prizes will be something you can enjoy as PCs for the rest of your PC's life.

If you have a character you'd like to play here for Fall 516 AV, please register yourself and answer all the questions below thoroughly. Please don't just answer with Yes or No responses. That is no fun. These registries help shape the playerbase and gives the rest of the residents and staff an idea of who's here and why. The same goes for all the visitors. It helps to know who the cast and crew of Riverfall is going to be and what are some of their motivations.

Simply fill out the form below (I've included a cut and paste code)... and post it in this thread. That way other pcs of a like mind might be able to comb through the registry and find other like-minded individuals they can make friends (or enemies) with and start threads. Please feel free to include any information in the registry you'd like beyond the requested information. This means motivations, what you want to get out of your time in Riverfall, etc. This data will immediately help both us storyteller's and other pcs in our quest to provide you the best rp we can here in the Domain.

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias':
Age, Sex, Race?
Describe your character in a short abstract?
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for?
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them?
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why?
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not?
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not?
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members?
Do you like social threads? Why or why not?
What does your character want to learn this season?
Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting?
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season?
Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall?
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be?

Additional Comments:

Code: Select all
   [center][size=150]Character Registry[/size][/center]

[b]Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': [/b]
[b]Age, Sex, Race?[/b]
[b]Describe your character in a short abstract?[/b]
[b]Are you a Resident (Kuvan)?  If not, how long are  you visiting for? [/b]
[b]What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them?[/b]
[b]If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? [/b]
[b]Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not?[/b]
[b]Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not?[/b]
[b]Is your character in cult, group, etc?  Is it taking members?[/b]
[b]Do you like social threads?  Why or why not?[/b]
[b]What does your character want to learn this season?[/b]
[b]Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting?[/b]
[b]Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season?[/b]
[b]Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall?[/b]
[b]In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be?[/b]

[b]Additional Comments:[/b]

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Aq Sulei U'sij on September 6th, 2016, 10:49 am

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': The twin souls are named Aq (the dominant one) and Sulei (the one who is seen far less often). Their family name is U’sij.

Age, Sex, Race? 65, male, Akalak

Describe your character in a short abstract? They work as a sailor/deckhand, on trading vessels. They were born in Riverfall and still consider it home, although they are gone more often than not, due to their job. Aq is a gregarious, garrulous, outgoing type and not quite as staid as perhaps some of his race. Sulei is thoughtful and often smug, sullen or cautionary as the situation, and his mood, decrees. They have no living relatives (that they know of) and are a bit at loose ends but seek to one day settle down as a good Akalak should.

Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? They are lifelong residents but with frequent and extended absences when they go off sailing. They will be back in port for several months this time around (that’s the plan anyway).

What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? Drinking way too much and waking up in a place where they had no place being and being lucky to slip away without injury. This won't stop them drinking but Sulei will be even more of a nag now whenever they start getting a good buzz on.

If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? Laviku so they could thank him for not letting them drown (yet)

Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? I don’t mind a little bit of it and only if it’s important to a plot point. It’s a part of this world and it’s reasonable to assume things will happen from time to time that require or involve violence.

Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? I do enjoy writing about relationships, good, bad or otherwise. I find that entertaining. I prefer taking things between a couple up to a fade-to-black type of moment and then leaving the rest unstated.

Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? No

Do you like social threads? Why or why not? Yes! I love writing about social interactions. I find that ‘give and take’ interesting and it gives me the chance to get inside my character’s head, and heart/soul.

What does your character want to learn this season? Aq: How to make home brew aboard a ship without the captain finding out. Sulei: Some common sense (for Aq, not for himself of course).

Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? Aq: Fun loving types who know how to have a good time! Sulei: a wife! (sorry I don't know any other actual PCs yet)

Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? I want to do some flashbacks so they can increase their sailing skills.

Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? I chose the Akalak race and it seemed a good place to start. It’s also a very beautiful place. I love the mental images I have of it as well as the ones provided in the Codex and Lore. It seems to have a huge abundance of interesting places and its history is fascinating (that of the Akalaks ).

In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? Maybe some writing prompts? And then jumping into the thread randomly and switching things up a bit? Playing "fortuna" or whatever you wish to call it and throwing a curve ball at my guys?

Additional Comments:
Aq Sulei U'sij
sailing the Suvan Sea and beyond!

Words: 10426
Joined roleplay: September 2nd, 2016, 1:52 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Jay Darkcrest on September 6th, 2016, 4:52 pm

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Jay Darkcrest, goes by Jay.
Age, Sex, Race? 5, male, Kelvic.

Jay is a fun-loving and open-minded marten Kelvic who grew up with a Svefra pod, but was separated from them during a Nuzem attack. After spending some time in Alvadas, he is traveling with a Svefra again, Karin Ironyach.

As long as Karin stays in town, Jay stays in town. Ever since they met on the Mischief leaving Alvadas, he's been sort of trailing after her.

He took the opportunity and hired as deckhand on the Mischief, thus leaving Alvadas and crossing the Suvan Sea to Riverfall. Sailing again was exciting enough, but the fact that the ship changes every day thrilled him beyond words. It was a good journey for him, even better because he got to share the experience with his Svefra friend.

If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why?
Zulrav. He's already met Zulrav for his first mark, but to Jay, the Storm Lord is most important and interesting. He'd love to speak with Him some more, maybe get instructions on how to serve Him better.

Within reason, yes. Jay has some unarmed combat xp and I'd love to expand that skill. I've never written a friendly spar before, so I'd like to try that sometime. A dangerous adventure would be great though, Jay has had it pretty easy so far.

Yes, although I'm not sure how Jay would fare on the sex front. I'd love to explore a romantic relationship with him though! He likes someone (guess who), but to him, a romantic relationship isn't necessarily that different from or more important than friendship. He takes nothing seriously.

He's a Stormwarden, if that counts, and yes! In fact it'd be awesome to connect to fellow Stormwardens in RF. Zulrav's temple sounds interesting, I'm planning to have him visit there and talk to people.

Yes! They should have a plot, some sort of direction or goal though. PCs can chat, but there should also be a sense of accomplishment at the end of the thread, be it skill or character development-wise. Going somewhere instead of standing still, both literally and metaphorically.

Jay wants to learn more about the city and its residents so he can fit in better (and disguise his Kelvic nature). He also wants to do well in his job and improve the skills required for it. Lastly, he wants to get to know Karin better (as always) and spend time with her.

I'm not sure who is active this season... I guess meeting Kavala would be interesting since she seems to understand Kelvics very well. She might be like a motherly friend to him. Apart from that, he's trying to avoid close contact with the Akalak for obvious reasons, so options are somewhat limited.

I want to develop his relationship with Karin and finally get them on the way to actual bonding which is something I've been wanting to do for a long time. Also, like I mentioned, I think it'd be interesting for Jay to visit Zulrav's temple and speak to some of the other Stormwardens to learn more about the God and how He is worshipped in RF.

Firstly, because the Mischief stops there and Jay was on the ship before he came to RF. Secondly, because Karin wanted to stay in RF instead of sailing onwards and Jay enjoys her company immensely. So I guess it was a bit of a coincidence.

In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be?
A quest, something he has to do for Zulrav. If it was somehow connected to the Svefra as a whole or even his family, that'd be awesome too. I'd love for Jay to discover some long-forgotten secret about them, then share the story of his discovery with every Svefra he meets on his travels.

Additional Comments:
I didn't get the chance to play a lot in RF yet, so I hope to make up for that in Fall! If you're looking for (Kelvic-friendly) adventure, a friendly spar, poking around Zulrav's temple, the beach or just having a good (or not so good) time around town, don't hesitate to PM me! Taking friends as well as enemies, although it'd be hard to get Jay to dislike you.
Jay Darkcrest
Pledge Faith to the Land

Words: 90114
Joined roleplay: September 2nd, 2015, 6:55 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Orin Fenix on September 7th, 2016, 3:12 am

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Orin Fenix
Age, Sex, Race? 20, Male, Human
Describe your character in a short abstract? Fun loving cook currently struggling with depression.
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? Not a Kuvan, indefinite stay
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? Severing of a Kelvic Bond
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? Priskil, since she embodies most of the virtues that Orin values most.
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? I'm fine threading about violence, although I haven't had much experience with it.
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? Absolutely! Orin's a bit shy and a bit of a prude and the more uncomfortable I can make him, the better.
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? No, so no
Do you like social threads? Why or why not? It depends. I'm usually not a fan of social threads for the sake of social threads, but if they're well written and you have
What does your character want to learn this season? He wants to continue learning about food preservation and butchery. In addition, I think it would be fantastic and he would agree if he could continue to explore the world of fine dining.
Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? Well, seeing as there's only two signed up right now I'll have to go with Jay (sorry Aq!).
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? I'd love to see Orin get initiated into Spirtism, since it's been a long time goal of mine.
Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? It's a fantastic city that's very unlike Orin's previous living situations. Also, it's a bit of a cultural hub, which means that Orin will get to stretch his talents.
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? As stated, I actually would love to get Orin initiated into some magic, which requires either a friendly PC or some moderation.

Additional Comments: Super excited to be around for the beginning of a new season!
Orin Fenix
Almost Iron But Actually Master Chef

Words: 1186489
Joined roleplay: January 24th, 2015, 12:06 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1)

Postby Karin on September 7th, 2016, 4:46 am

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Karin Ironyach
Age, Sex, Race? 18, Female, Human (Svefra)
Describe your character in a short abstract? Karin is a young woman who is starting to feel like she belongs somewhere. She's an aspiring boat builder, and spends as much time as is physically possible by the water, not hard in RF! A curious character, she's always got an eye out for other Svefra.
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? She's gradually starting to realise she might want to apply for Kuvan status. Other than that, she's officially 'just visiting'
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? Met Jay Darkcrest. That Kelvic has changed her life, whether she knows it or not. Also on a smaller scale, she has got a job at the boat builder's yard... and that has really put focus in her life.
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? Karin would love to meet Laviku, to learn more about the Sea Father and I suppose to finally feel like she's properly taking up her Svefra heritage. She is starting to pray more and more to a god that she in truth knows very little about. He's a god from her childhood, and she carries his mark. He's also starting to really become a father figure to her.
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? I haven't written much violence in the past, but I would love to! If Karin were to step one toe out of Riverfall, I fear she'd meet her untimely end. She needs toughening up! ;)
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? I've discovered through writing her that Karin is quite immature for her age. I'd actually really like to pull her up to adulthood - she's already got feelings for a certain PC... :P So, yes.
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? She is not, although as a Svefra, p'raps she's already in a cult through birth?
Do you like social threads? Why or why not? Yes! Humans are social creatures, Svefra as a whole perhaps more so. Karin is sometimes quite shy, but she's emerging from her shell. Social threads are fun!
What does your character want to learn this season? She wants to learn how to sail, how to build boats, how to have fun, be merry and live life.
Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? She's already met Orin, Jay she would always want to see, and Aq... well, he's a sailor. So she'd love to meet him, even if as an Akalak he is quite intimidating.
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? Much of the above, but I would also ideally love to get her into shielding. Apart from that, I'm going to be working on her combat skills.
Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? It was on the way, but it's also a city of water, with a beautiful bay, and a place for her to learn her preferred craft. There's much for her to accomplish here. OOC: It's also really close to Syka... ;)
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? A quest to get her to learn Shielding. However I know you're a busy woman, so in reality I'm happy to tinker on by myself. :)

Additional Comments:I'm trying to limit threads with Karin, but I'll probably break my own rules within seconds. Here's to a new season!

-Beautiful boxcode credits go to Naia Whitewater!

10/7/17- All my threads are marked [open] and as such are open to all. :)
Karin
Ocean gazing

Words: 384298
Joined roleplay: July 7th, 2015, 10:05 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Kavala on September 9th, 2016, 2:37 am

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Kavala Denusk
Age, Sex, Race? 38, Female, Konti by appearance, Drykas by blood
Describe your character in a short abstract? Kavala is an animal healer, breeder of warhorses, and a fighter. Secretly she is also a Dreamwalker which holds a huge place in her life even though its a secret one.
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? Resident Kuvan
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? Kavala's last active season in Riverfall had her earning a superpower of being able to have animals speak in her presence. This has had a huge impact on her life.
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? Kavala has met numerous Gods, but she best relates to Nysel. She'd hang with him daily if she could.
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? I do like action scenes, adventure, and fights. I even like darker scenes. Violence is part of Mizahar and I think it would be odd not ever rping about either carrying it out or experiencing it.
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? I do like threading about sex/love/romance. However, Kavala has the worst luck in men and has the attitude that love is not something out there for her. Someone might change her mind, but I doubt that will happen anytime soon.
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? Yes, Kavala runs the Cytali.
Do you like social threads? Why or why not? I do! But I like combining them with other skill aquisitions and personal growth goals.
What does your character want to learn this season? I want to get heavily into Magecrafting.
Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? I think I'd like to meet some of the other kelvics in Riverfall. Actually I don't think I know any of the PC's that have signed up in the registry so far, so I'd really like to meet them all.
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? I want Kavala to make an impact on the storyline in someone's life. Something notable that the other player won't soon forget.
Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? I'm biased.
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? No thanks. :)

Additional Comments: I love reading these character registries. It really gives me insight into who else is in the city.

The Sanctuary The Sanctuary Forum Riverfall The Cytali
Reverie Isle Wolf Creek Training Course
Please Note:
  • This pc is maxed out in Animal Husbandry, Medicine, Observation, Rhetoric, and Socialization.
  • Kavala a Master Teacher. Students she is teaching in thread can earn more than the maxium 5 XP per thread.
  • This pc has a Konti Gift of Animal Empathy. She has a superpower from a Riverfall city event that allows animals of all sorts and Kelvics (in kelvic form) to speak clear understandable Common around her.
  • Kavala is a Konti but was raised in the Drykas culture so her accent is entirely Pavi though she can speak Common, Pavi, and Tukant well. She's only conversational in Kontinese.
Kavala
I am more than the sum of my parts.

Words: 3295757
Joined roleplay: October 25th, 2009, 1:46 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 17
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Master Merchant (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (2) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Nash on September 10th, 2016, 8:01 pm

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Nash
Age, Sex, Race? 164, Male, Jamoura
Describe your character in a short abstract? Nash is a young, naive, and incredibly curious Jamouran exchange student. He wants to be the best anthropologist ever.
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? Resident, but not a Kuvan.
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? .... Coming to Riverfall? I haven't threaded any, yet.
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? Caiyha, of course. Nash loves nature unconditionally, and he would ask the Goddess millions of questions if he were given the chance.
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? Sure. Violence is a normal part of any character's life and great for development. Nash has yet to experience any real violence, though - just his childhood accident that set him on the path to coming here.
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? Um. I would, as it's just like violence in the way of development and all... But OOC, I'm underage and I don't think people are gonna be romancing an ape. Heheh.
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? Not yet.
Do you like social threads? Why or why not? Sure, they're fun sometimes. Good for some development, which is always awesome.
What does your character want to learn this season? As much as possible about the Akalak culture. He eventually wants his lone journal to be filled with little notes and stories from his time in Riverfall.
Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? Probably Aq or Kavala; Aq because he's an Akalak and Nash would bombard him with questions and poke at him with a stick and all that, Kavala because she's an animal healer as well as a Konti - he'd love to learn to heal all the beautiful creatures of the world and also learn as much about Konti as possible (but would instead be learning about Drykas, right?).
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? I want Nash to do absolutely everything possible. He's got such a young and carefree mind, I think I'd have good fun as well as getting Nash some awesome development.
Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? Because it's pretty, because Akalalogy (eheh), and because it'd be funny to be a giant among giants.
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? Um.... I honestly don't have a clue.

Additional Comments: Feel free to PM me or catch me in chat with thread and plot ideas, I'm always open for them. =]
Nash
Player

Words: 6143
Joined roleplay: September 9th, 2016, 2:13 am
Race: Jamoura
Character sheet

Postby Ti of the Dancing Dead on September 12th, 2016, 1:19 am

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Ti of the Dancing Dead
Age, Sex, Race? 19, Male, Myrian
Describe your character in a short abstract? An outsider longing for something bigger than himself
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? Not a resident, however will probably settle here for 2+ seasons
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? Moving to Riverfall was the most recent experience for him. I haven't made any others.
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? Myri or Dira, race and clan ties are his largest motivator, but also he want's to hear about his home and family in Taloba again.
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? I'm not very experienced in terms of combat writing, but I'm very eager to dip my feet in.
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? I'd be open to it, but I really haven't fleshed out Ti enough to know his behavior in that situation
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? No.
Do you like social threads? Why or why not? Yes, making connections is really important in character development.
What does your character want to learn this season? An industry skill of some kind.
Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? Idk! I've really been all hung up on the lore.
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? I'm really interested in combat development!
Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? Distance-wise, it was the closest open place to Falyndar as well as very active
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? I plan on applying to the HD for Myri's Gnosis, but I'd like to roleplay that in Falyndar. Is that ok?

Additional Comments: I'm looking for information on Myrian Coming of Age practices prior to The Blooding, but I must not be reading the right lore because I can't find details on what I should be writing about. If I could get pointed in the right direction, thank you!
Last edited by Ti of the Dancing Dead on October 4th, 2016, 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ti of the Dancing Dead
Player

Words: 3475
Joined roleplay: September 7th, 2016, 10:39 pm
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Sheaya on September 18th, 2016, 1:24 am

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias':
Sheaya from the tents of Rapa, of the sons of Basalom

Age, Sex, Race?
27 as of this season, Female, Benshira

Still culture shocked while trying to live in the city, stubbornly trying to hold things together.

Nakivak and city bound for quite some time.

She's technically not use to the idea of having to get physical with a man that will not be her husband. In some ways she feels she's sinning against Yahal.

She would love to meet Yahal and beg for his mercy in person.

I would say no, Shea's seen it but not exactly sure how to face it.

It's not romance or love, but she is open to taking on an Akalak's child.

No cults or groups.

Love them. Nothing like meeting new characters and seeing how personalities work together.

Raising any skill, especially her weaving or pottery skill are her goals this season. Also, while it is not learning anything, I am interested in her getting more devotional.

She would personally love to meet more Benshira, but not sure there's any around this season.

As I'm realizing she's mostly kept to herself in her time in Riverfall I'm starting to think she could use with some personal connections.

A large part of this place was me logically trying to think how far a tent of weakened Benshira could survive in a region they were not prepared for. Turned out to be quite a fun choice.

Not something a mod would have to run exactly I believe, but her getting some Akalak birds and bees lessons might be in her future NPC wise.

Additional Comments:
I'm excited to get back into the game. Feel free to hit me up in a PM if you guys want to plot as I'm going to start hitting you guys up soon myself.

Shiber - Fluent
Common - Basic knowledge/shaky at best
Arumenic - Poor/bits and pieces
Sheaya
Player

Words: 58448
Joined roleplay: September 5th, 2014, 7:12 pm
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Power Fork (1)

Postby Phante Faunus on September 22nd, 2016, 5:16 am

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Phante Faunus
Age, Sex, Race? 18, Male, Kelvic (elephant)
Describe your character in a short abstract? Freely escaped from slavery, Phante is trying to make his life as a freed Kelvic in Riverfalls. Intelligent, curious, and a bit aggressive, Phante plans on living in Riverfalls for as long as he can and will accept any job that is given to him.
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)?  If not, how long are  you visiting for?
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? Phante plans on staying in Riverfall for as long as possible. The most impact the city has had on Phante is the amount of greeny and freshwater.
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? Any god that would allow him and his family to be enslaved isn't a god or goddess he wants to meet. However, he'll keep an open mind.
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? I do enjoy threads with violence only so that Phante can realize that he isn't as weak as he once thought himself to be.
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? I love romance threading! It'll help with Phante's character develop and cope better with the lose of his bondmate. (Homosexual)
Is your character in cult, group, etc?  Is it taking members? No, Phante isn't involved in any cult.
Do you like social threads?  Why or why not?
What does your character want to learn this season? Phante wants his herbalism skill up and possibly become skilled in a form of magic. He also wants to learn more about the Riverfall culture.
Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? Other Felvics, different races. Those who have different stories to tell.
Bond with someone. Establish relationships.
It was the farthest place from Ravok. Plus he heard great things about the city.
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? Nothing as far as I know.

Additional Comments:
Phante Faunus
He Who Never Forgets

Words: 3143
Joined roleplay: September 20th, 2016, 4:06 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Next