OOC Info Fall Character Registry for Syka - 516 A.V.

Please Register if you are playing in Syka for Fall 516 A.V.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Syka is a new settlement of primarily humans on the east coast of Falyndar opposite of Riverfall on The Suvan Sea. [Syka Codex]

Moderator: Gossamer

Fall Character Registry for Syka - 516 A.V.

Postby Nacira on October 19th, 2016, 8:51 pm

xx
Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias':
Nacira Whiterapid

Age, Sex, Race?
18, Female, Svefra

Describe your character in a short abstract?
Compassionate and friendly, though her happy smile and carefree attitude mask a lonely individual who misses the family bond of being in a pod.

How long are you planning to stay?
Indefinitely.

What does your character have to offer Syka?
She is competent in Wilderness Survival, and will hopefully be opening a pottery shop on the Island.

Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not?
As long as it makes sense and is mutually agreed upon, sure. I'm not very experienced in combat or violence themes in roleplay, but I'm open to them.

Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not?
Sure, as long as it makes sense. I'm not here for romance or love, but if it happens, it happens.

Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members?
She may be joining a Player Made Svefra Pod if all things go well!

Do you like social threads? Why or why not?
Yes. I think a great way to make connections that can evolve into deeper plots is through social threads. Though I have nothing against those who find them dull.

What does your character want to learn this season?
Some construction, carpentry, those sorts of things. She would also be interested in magic, but I'm not actively looking for that.

Which other Syka PC would your PC really love meeting?
Literally everyone. I've been mostly a lurker on Mizahar so some of the characters that have been around a while I have seen in a thread here or there. Dust, Numia, and Nya seem like really interesting characters in particular.

Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season?
I want her to pad her skills more, learn some useful skills, some fun skills, up her current ones, get some points in sailing and navigation, etc. Aside from skill related, I want to develope her deeper through interactions with others and explore what really makes her tick and what her limits are, that sort of thing.

Why exactly as a player did you select Syka?
I thought the idea of it as a whole seemed super interesting, and Falyndar has always been an interesting place to me. I also think the whole chance at random artifacts is pretty neat. I look forward to seeing what sort of things people find!

In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be?
I do not see it happening this season or even next, but I would absolutely love to get another mark of Oceanus, but first I need to figure out why my character would even earn more attention from Laviku in the first place.

Additional Comments:
I'm a bit shy and relatively new in the grand scheme of things, but I am always up for roleplay, jsut toss me a line. I also look forward to seeing what sorts of things happen in Syka this season and the seasons to come!

xx
Nacira
Salty Potter

Words: 6789
Joined roleplay: February 2nd, 2016, 3:08 pm
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Previous