Hello, new member here!!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello, new member here!!

Postby Alvis Lidian on December 17th, 2016, 6:01 pm

Hello. I'm a brand new member here. I've been on the hunt for a new roleplay site for a while, and this one looks particularly interesting, so I decided to join. I'll admit, I am a little overwhelmed by the sheer amount of stuff you need to know before you can start - but I'm getting there! As you might've guessed, I'm not new to roleplaying. I've been posting on another forum, called FeralFront, for around eight years. I decided it was time to branch out.

My character is called Alvis "Alfie" Lidian. I'm not at all sure where he's going to go, but his personality is inherently good, so that's a start. He is a human teenager, but other than that I don't have much figured out, haha. Anyway, I'm excited to start RPing here! Don't be afraid to PM me or come talk to me if you want to plot. :)
Alvis Lidian
Player

Words: 578
Joined roleplay: December 17th, 2016, 5:40 pm
Race: Human

Hello, new member here!!

Postby Roselina on December 17th, 2016, 6:11 pm

Welcome to Mizahar. Make sure you read the welcome PM, its extremely useful, and familiarise yourself with the basic lore.

If your ever in Syrilas, pm me if you feel like roleplaying. Or if in Alvadas you can pm my second character Arisia :)
Spring threads 0/3
Character Sheet
Roselina
Charismatic Con

Words: 62756
Joined roleplay: November 27th, 2016, 11:24 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Hello, new member here!!

Postby Alvis Lidian on December 17th, 2016, 9:03 pm

Thank you very much!! I'll definitely PM you. c:
Alvis Lidian
Player

Words: 578
Joined roleplay: December 17th, 2016, 5:40 pm

Hello, new member here!!

Postby Nephti on December 17th, 2016, 9:27 pm

Welcome to Miz! I'm sure you'll love it here. There is a lot to read but the lore makes this place even better. I would say PM me, but as soon as I know what city you choose to start in, I'll probably be PMing you :)
And if you have any questions, feel free to PM me, a storyteller or just pop into chat. We're all more than happy to answer them!
Nephti
Player

Words: 198805
Joined roleplay: May 31st, 2015, 5:44 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes