[Traveller's Row] Shane & Leyley's Room [Leyley]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Postby Leyley August on January 17th, 2011, 3:54 am

Leyley wasn't able to voice what she thought. For many reasons. How could she tell him? He'd think something awful about her for it, she just knew it.. But, how was she supposed to tell him them? Ask him how it would've been done in a natural way.. And, yet, she couldn't.. Voicing those thoughts.. she just couldn't do it. Why was she such a wimp? Didn't she used to be strong, atleast a little bit? Where had all that strength gone to? It just flew out the window and abandoned her!

Leyley stared at the ground for a while more, thoughts fighting for freedom to be voice and yet she couldn't do it. She wanted to. But she couldn't. Leyley, hesitantly, looked up and over at Shane. Yet, as her golden eyes searched his sapphire, the questions she couldn't voice were shown in her eyes. Though, there was slight hesitation. She wanted to know... know more then just force..
Leyley August
Player

Words: 23857
Joined roleplay: January 7th, 2011, 10:41 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Shane Blackridge III on January 17th, 2011, 4:36 am

Shane's gaze locked with Leyleys, his bright blue irises inviting and comforting. He could tell from the way she looked with those bedroom eyes that the girl was thinking the same ting he was. He sat upright now, his body shifting nervously on the bed. Was she afraid to ask him, or was he simply just misreading the signs? His animal instincts were starting to slowly grow stronger. He long to feel her skin again, to kiss her tender lips, to feel the warmth emanate from her body. A rosy blush rose to his cheeks as he though of these things, shyly looking away from the half-clothed lady across the room from him. He began to rub his thighs, not sure what to do. At one point her turned his head towards her and opened his mouth to speak, but his blush just grew brighter and he whipped his head back the other way.

He idly scratched an itch near his wound, the tingling sensation returning when he ventured too close to the gash. What was he supposed to do? Should he just say "Let's do it" and get it over with? Shane had never been (to his knowledge) ever been in such a situation. He was inexperienced, and scared. He sighed. "maybe I'll start off slow" he said to himself. He looked back towards Leyley.Would you... uh.. would you like to sit down?" he asked softly, his tone sweet.
"Which path will you take?." Asked the Wolf
"the path of needles or the path of pins?"

"I guess I'll take the path of needles," the little girl replied.

"Then I'll take the path of pins and we'll see who gets there first"
Shane Blackridge III
Sandvich and I are coming for you!

Words: 33211
Joined roleplay: January 7th, 2011, 6:08 pm
Character sheet

Postby Leyley August on January 17th, 2011, 4:47 am

Leyley saw Shane as he opened his mouth, as if to speak and yet he didn't. His face was reddened, maybe by embarressment? She didn't know but she suddenly felt that it looked cute on him. She saw the emotions race through his expression and eyes, as if hesitating or something close to it. Then, as he did speak, Leyley said nothing and merely nodded softly. First stride, she paused. If it did go further, would she be able to go through with it?

She decided to ignore the thought and she walked over towards Shane, sitting next to him with only 15cms between them. At the max. Actually, it seemed like less, but she couldn't tell. Leyley, at a loss for words, looked at Shane for a moment before she looked at her lap. Had he gotten the message she was trying to give him?
Leyley August
Player

Character sheet

Postby Shane Blackridge III on January 17th, 2011, 5:35 am

Shane looked at her sideways, still afraid to face her head on. "So far so good" He thought to himself. They sat there in silence for what seemed like forever before he made his next move. While it wasn't much, he hoped it would be enough to start the log rolling. Slowly and covertly he placed his hand on hers, softly gripping it as he look towards her again. This time he did not shy away, and his eyes stayed fixed on her face. A small, sheepish smile made its way onto his face as they sat there staring at each other. With his other hand he stroked her cheek, feeling the tender skin beneath his fingertips.

His heart began to beat rapidly and the adrenaline began to pump though his veins as he progressed, eventually resting her chin upon his hand. He felt a shiver run down his spine. He was afraid that Leyley might stop him, that she might reject him. Yet he continued. He pulled her face closer to his, Shane's hot breath falling upon her lips. He hesitated, unsure whether he should continue.

Shane Blackridge III

Character sheet

Postby Leyley August on January 17th, 2011, 5:49 am

Leyley met Shane's gaze, quickly glancing down to where his hand gripped hers before she looked up and met his gaze again. As his fingers carressed her cheek, Leyley lightly leaned into his touch. The silence lightened though still stayed. His hand moved to her chin and he brought his face closer to hers, pausing just before he actually kissed her. His hot vreath upon her. She looked into his eyes and she saw the animal instinct to go further, yet he seemed to want to hold himself back.

Why would he hold back? Was it just for her? Or was their further meaning to it? Something that he couldn't explain? Maybe he just wanted to make sure she wouldn't reject him. Well, right now, she had no plans to. She could feel her heart racing in her chest. Instinct came to her, and the life she once held was coming back to her eyes. "no matter what I say, or do.. Ignore me," Leyley said ever so softly, before she leaned forward, just slightly and met his lips with hers.
Leyley August
Player

Character sheet

Postby Shane Blackridge III on January 17th, 2011, 6:18 am

Shane felt himself being pulled into their kiss, as if a vortex were sucking him in. He fought against it, afraid he might crush her if he gave in. A trembling hand placed itself upon her waist, exploring the curves of her torso while his other hand clutched the back of her head, pushing them both into the kiss. His heart pounded in his ears and his body shook with excitement, his animal nature slowly taking over his mind. Slowly he laid her down on the bed, dominating her tiny figure as his intimidating body stood above her. His hand traveled lower onto her bare thigh and felt the tense muscles underneath his grasp.

He broke away from the kiss and began to press his lips down her cheek, then her chin, and finally arriving at her neck. What he did next seemed to come naturally. His teeth teased her skin, giving her light "love bites" that he performed delicately as to not harm the gentle creature he was caressing. his hand moved over the jacket she wore, finding and unlatching the buttons one by one until her body was exposed to him. His hot and steamy breath rolled down her body and over her uncovered features, like a thick fog rolling over the plains. "Is this want you want?"he whispered in her ear.

Shane Blackridge III

Character sheet

Postby Leyley August on January 17th, 2011, 6:45 am

Leyley looked up at Shane as he gently pushed her down with him, so she was lying on the bed and Shane stops of her. He seemed so big compared to her. So strong and not afraid of anything. As if he was sure he could wipe away any pain she or others felt. She felt his hand move to her bare, exposed thigh and she tensed. Her heart and her body wanted this, she knew this. But she wasn't sure that she did. But she wouldn't reject him. No, she just couldn't.

As their kiss broke away, Leyley felt almost torn. Then he was trailing kisses down her cheek, chin and staying at her the base of her neck. She felt his teeth tease her lightly, giving her light love bites. And she felt the need to keep going, for it never end. Leyley felt the buttons of the jacket come undone, one by one, until it slid open, leaving herself open and vulnerable beneath Shane. Her whole body tensed slightly, though she was unable to turn away. She didn't want him to look at her and then watch his expression turn to that of disgust as he realised he was with a girl already tainted. Then she heard Shane's voice over her worried thoughts. is this what you want was what he had asked. Leyley looked at him and whispered, "yes,"unable to stop herself before the words were out.
Leyley August
Player

Character sheet

Postby Shane Blackridge III on January 17th, 2011, 6:58 pm

The boy smiled as she accepted, returning to her neck to continue his barrage of kisses. His hand moved up and down her leg, massaging the tense muscled underneath and feeling her shift underneath him when he got close to her more private body parts. Her skin felt like it was silk woven together by the gods and her body seemed to be carved from the most beautiful material available, the prefect image of an angel who was pulled down from the heavens. And she was his. But he was also hers. They were inexplicably bound to each other by their love, a strong rope that could neither be cut nor pulled apart. He sighed deeply and continued to please his darling Kelvic, moving his hand closer to her abused area. He was gentle with her, never forceful, as he slowly slid his fingers across her upper thigh and onto her pelvic. His fingers danced across her until they found a soft opening in which they entered and explored, feeling against the wall of the moist cave.

Shane had not realized it yet, but his pants had already come off of his body. It was as if some magical spell had cause his clothing to go up in a poof of smoke, except there was no smoke. He continued his spelunking, exploring deeper and deeper into her caverns, ignoring the movements she made while he did so. He began to bite down a tad harder, leaving small imprints in her skin that would eventually go back to normal after several seconds. He began to breath loudly onto her neck, his heart beating so rapidly that he though it might explode. He felt such a rush, such enjoyment. He didn't want it to ever end. He wanted to stay in that bed forever with her.

Shane Blackridge III

Character sheet

Postby Leyley August on January 18th, 2011, 1:23 am

Leyley felt his hand slide against her thigh, slowly moving further up. She flinched as his hand came oh so close to her personal area. Her tainted area. And yet, she couldn't push him away and tell him to stop. It seemed as if her voice had left her alone and stranded. Then his hand moved higher and higher and eventually, entered her area. She gasped in surprise as his fingers explored her. She felt all her senses open up, though it was mainly touch which became so high, she could feel almost everything. It was then she noticed the feel of his bare legs, entwined with hers.

When ahd his pants come off? Right now, though, she didn't care. She then felt his fingers explore deeper inside her and her back arched slightly. What was happening to her? She tried to move away, yet the weight of Shane was too much. No, it wasn't that she didn't like it, for she did. But she didn't like what she was doing, it felt too natural, like the wolf inside of her had anticipated this would happen between the two. She felt the wolf fighting for freedom, to take over her body, but she wouldn't let it. No. Not now.
Leyley August
Player

Character sheet

Postby Shane Blackridge III on January 18th, 2011, 3:30 am

Shane could feel Leyley move underneath him, struggling to keep herself tame. It was adorable. Although he had a feeling that she would not be able to keep the beast caged for long. As of now he was looking for the key to her lock. He chuckled into her skin and extracted his fingers, wet from his adventure in the cave of wonders. Yet, it wouldn't end there. From the moment they had understood each others intentions his mind was set on one thing. Pleasing her. IT sounded cheesy, yes, but it was the truth. If it meant he could see her warm smile, the one that had melted his heart, he would gladly do it. At the same time he was enjoying himself with her, exploring the wonders of the female's body. It was like Christmas morning, each new gift unfolding in front of him, each one more strange and exciting than the next.

He slowly lifted his head, looking at Leyley with loving eyes, the sapphire irises sparkling in the fire-light. With his dry hand he gently brushed aside her hair from her face, exposing the beautiful features on her face. He smiled widely at her, his eyes soft and inviting. He was planning on taking this further, to the point of no return, the rising action. He prodded his male identity against her own female one, feeling the cave open graciously for him as he went deeper, the cave of wonders already prepped from the earlier spelunking. He felt a wave of excitement pass through his body, and in turn transferring it onto Leyley. But he did not let it halt him. He started rocking in and out of her, feeling the already worn caverns of her body giving way to him as he slid back and forth. Soft moans escaped his lips as he proceeded, feeling a tingling sensation spread without his body.

Shane Blackridge III

Character sheet

PreviousNext