Question about cities!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Question about cities!

Postby Alvaros on December 6th, 2017, 6:33 am

Hi!! I'm new here, currently building my first character.:> Quick question: my character is Isur, but could he still live in Sylira? Or at least be travelling through it? He was born in Sultros, but is travelling the continent. Would that be ok? Sorry if this is a dumb question.
Alvaros
Player

Words: 10336
Joined roleplay: December 6th, 2017, 6:03 am
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Question about cities!

Postby Asterope on December 6th, 2017, 7:28 am

Not a dumb question at all! You can, in theory, start your character wherever you like. However, unfortunately quite a few of the cities are closed due to lack of moderators, and Syliras is one of them. The cities that are currently open are Ravok, Sunberth, Riverfall, Endrykas, Syka, and Alvadas.

Your character still can have been born and/or lived in any of the closed cities, just know that you can't do flashbacks unless a city is open. If your character is travelling from Sultros, then Alvadas is the only currently open city in the same region. If you were interested in Syliras though, both Ravok and Sunberth are in the same region as it.

I advise you to take a quick look through the currently open cities to decide what you like best; each one is unique in its own ways, and you may find a particular city's lore might give you some ideas for your character.

Good luck, and of course don't be afraid to ask any more questions! :D

"Common" | "Nari" | "Pavi" | Thoughts
"Other People's Speech"
Asterope
A fallen star

Words: 180968
Joined roleplay: August 16th, 2017, 11:11 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Overlored (1) Alvadas Seasonal Challenge (1)