Reimancy Question

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Reimancy Question

Postby Issie Asure on December 20th, 2017, 4:01 am

So could you extract Djed with Res?

Like if in the initiation you force your Res into someone, could you then use the Res to pull out Djed?

Then if that is a yes or a possibility, would you experience the same effects like the initiation would induce, and could you actually absorb/consume the Djed or would your body reject it in this form?

Asking for a friend.
Nature, the mother of all who live. The sun, the giver of light and warmth. The moon, the holder of the night and protector from the dark.
Issie Asure
A Wanderer

Words: 16563
Joined roleplay: December 15th, 2017, 7:01 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Reimancy Question

Postby Nya Winters on December 20th, 2017, 4:18 am

No. You cannot do that.
Nya Winters
Let the winds in my heart blow...

Words: 778565
Joined roleplay: June 7th, 2009, 6:53 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Mizahar Grader (1) Trailblazer (1)
Never Say Die (1) Donor (1)
2017 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1) 2017 Top NaNo Word Count (1)

Reimancy Question

Postby Issie Asure on December 20th, 2017, 4:31 am

Thank you!! It was burning a hole in my mind!

Also, how would you solve a problem of wild Djed? I've seen it be mentioned, yet there hasn't really been an answer, that I've found, to it. They say it can naturally be molded back to more nobler forms, yet how could someone do this? Can someone do this?

I know this is no longer a Reimancy question, this became a Djed question, but I think this is just as important.
Nature, the mother of all who live. The sun, the giver of light and warmth. The moon, the holder of the night and protector from the dark.
Issie Asure
A Wanderer

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Reimancy Question

Postby Nya Winters on December 20th, 2017, 5:04 am

You can't mold or control wild djed. You run like hell from it because if it comes in contact with you then it can mold and warp you. You will have zero control over it because its not 'your' djed. It's rogue djed that has a will of its own.
Nya Winters

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Reimancy Question

Postby Issie Asure on December 20th, 2017, 5:42 am

I mean fair enough.

Thank you so much for answering my questions, this is my finally one, could you use Res to control others Res, would they interact like 2 solid objects slamming into each other, or would they just not interact with each other. Like if one person makes a ball of Res and throws it as that ball, why? I don't know, could someone make a pole of Res and hit the ball like a baseball, why? still don't know.
Issie Asure
A Wanderer

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Reimancy Question

Postby Nya Winters on December 20th, 2017, 5:53 am

No. You can only use res to create one of the four elements. Once you have created that element (say a rock) you can only slam it into something by picking it up and throwing it. It doesn't keep following your will after its been transmuted. It just comes into being through your will.
Nya Winters

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Reimancy Question

Postby Issie Asure on December 20th, 2017, 6:22 am

Thank you so much for answering all of my questions!
Issie Asure
A Wanderer

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets