I have returned... what now?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Postby Clara Preston on January 31st, 2018, 10:31 pm

So I created my character a looooong time ago and never got to do anything with her. Is there any problem with using her for real this time or do I have to start up a new char?

Also, I intend to switch some thing on my character. Would it be ok if I did that since I never really used her?
Clara Preston
Player

Words: 1427
Joined roleplay: November 13th, 2016, 9:30 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Antipodes on January 31st, 2018, 10:41 pm

Hey Clara, welcome back!

You are more than welcome to pick her back up again and to make changes - you can even change her into a completely different character if you wanted since you are under 50 posts. Just be aware that you won't be able to post links until you hit 10 posts and that there are currently six cities open for play: Syka, Alvadas, Riverfall, Ravok, Sunberth and Endrykas. If you have threads that you started in a closed city, you will not be able to complete them until that city opens again.

Hope this helped! Feel free to ask any more questions or join us on our new, shiny discord server! It's a great place to get real-time answers and toss ideas around.
cs review starting package cs help cs templates discord
Antipodes
your guide to the other side

Words: 26198
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2017, 9:14 pm
Race: Staff account
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)