Where Iron and Fire meet [Job Thread #1]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

Where Iron and Fire meet [Job Thread #1]

Postby Yeager Blackwolf on July 24th, 2018, 5:37 am

6th, Summer, 518 AV

The Smithy and it's Master

Yeager had been in town for just a day or two now, so far all he had done was acquire a home to live in. The day was still young and large young man found himself on the Shinyama peak, he was told about a popular bar on the peak. The man was walking around the shopping distract looking to find the bar when he happen upon a shop, this shop was one that he was quite familiar with despite never having been here. The sign above the door said "Touch of Fire" Yeager decided to head in and take a peek around, as the large man headed into the shop a bell rang to let the workers know someone comes into the shop. As he looked around his body hidden under his cloak a woman walked out from the back, "what can i do for you sir" Yeager was eyeing some of the war hammers on the wall when he turned to the woman. "I was hoping that you might have a whetstone or maybe a whetstone wheel" the man pulled his blade from his belt, "lets see" the woman grabbed the blade before Yeager could say anything else. She drew the blade and looked it over then looked at the large young man, "it will cost you can i assume you got money" she put the sword back and handed back. "Well actually i was hoping that i could do it myself, maybe you were looking for apprentices" he smiled as he looked down at the woman. "You ever work in a smithy before" she looked up to the large man waiting for his reply, Yeager chuckled a bit "yeah I've worked in a smithy for years growing up got decent at blacksmith work."

The woman let out a sign "alright big fella i will try you out, I'm Aska Terras by the way and i own the place" she motioned for him to follow her to the back. Yeager pulled his cloak lose and off his shoulder as he followed Aska, “nice to meet you I’m Yeager Blackwolf” she pointed to a bin with a bunch of worn tools. “You can toss you cloak next to the bin and then i want you to repair those tools for me” she showed him around quickly before heading off to do other things, Yeager placed his cloak and his sword next to the bin before he started getting tools ready to work. Yeager decided that he would start with the bent tools first, things like the shovels and the hoes one by one he placed them into the heat. As each item got hot enough he pulled them from the fire and took to hammering them back into shape, Yeager repeated this until they were all back in good shape. After he finished hammering it was now time to put the polish on them, he started with files to make sure the edges were cleaned up. After that he took the tool the the whetstone, he used it to polish and smooth up the tools making them look nearly new once again. Yeager went to find Aska again since he was done repairing the tools, “the repairs are done” he called out as she turned to see what he needed. “You can go ahead and head out and i will check the work later, you go ahead and come back in the morning and we will talk about your work then” Yeager decided he would head to the bar before heading home.
Yeager Blackwolf
Player

Words: 11285
Joined roleplay: July 23rd, 2018, 11:52 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets