Hello

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello

Postby Sidhe on September 2nd, 2019, 1:43 am

Hey, everyone.

New guy around, though I've been reading through Mizahar's lore and the awesome threads you guys have been writing for quite a long time - I think I've been lurking for about a year now, super sporadically, though. I'm only now getting into registering and all because I finally have a laptop.

Anyway, a little about me. I'm a freshman college student, living in California. I'm not majoring in English or anything writing-related (Computer Science), but I've been a creative writer for a good while now, primarily in journals.

Pretty new to roleplaying, so it might take me a little bit to get used to how to write with another person. My character concept for Gror is a Jamoura in Lhavit that recently joined the seekers (I think I will want to start off with writing his interview and all with a mod and he'll work his way into becoming a full member) so he can start studying more, primarily on how people manipulate djed and how that affects the world around them, especially wild and plant-life (because he's a plant guy, being a Jamoura and all), and maybe even delve into magic himself.

But anyway. Glad to finally be in a position to write with you guys, I'll give it my best.
Sidhe
of the Red Orchid

Words: 15628
Joined roleplay: August 31st, 2019, 9:56 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hello

Postby Gossamer on September 2nd, 2019, 2:38 am

Greetings!

You picked a lovely time to join. We just migrated servers today after being ten years in the same place. :) Our gallery/avatar system needs some tweaking, so it will be tomorrow or later before you can upload an avatar. Be patient! I'm glad you finally decided to join us. :)

Don't forget to pop into Discord Chat if you have questions. The invite link is in your welcome pm as well as links for all kinds of helpful newbie things!

Goss

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)