Solo A new skill to build on

Job thread 1

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

A new skill to build on

Postby Shruk on April 16th, 2020, 2:09 pm

30th of Spring 520 AV

Shruk = Bold Other = Italic

Shruk slowly wandered up the narrow passageways towards the Catholicon, taking in the enchanting views of the surroundings from such a vantage point. Noting the smoothness of the marble under his bare feet as he ploded on through the reception room, letting his eyes fall upon the room he now occupies. Rows upon rows of supplies on shelves surrounding the room, the impressive height of the tower, reminding him of the trees of home.

Looking for the receptionist or anyone that happens to be around, approaching the first person he meets that resembles a healer to introduce himself.

'' Greetings Healer, I am Shruk. I'm here to learn the arts of herbalism, and was accepted to work here, but not sure exactly who to speak to, to start off with''. Returning to his perusal of the shelves to see if he can see what he can make out of the ingredients.

After a few moments another healer stepped forward, and nodded to the giant creature.

''Greetings Shruk, it is an honour to see one of the great Jamoura grace our humble halls, you are here to study the arts of Herbs?'' the newcomer a clean shaven and well presented human, dwarfed by his own giant frame, ''Yes, I do seek to further my knowledge of the plants, herbs and natural remedies that can be used to heal and help others'' inclining his head to look down at the healer speaking to him.

''Excellent then!, we should go through some of the basics so we know where your knowledge begins and ends, please follow me to the end of the room and we can begin.” nodding before turning and walking slowly to the end of the room, followed in turn by Shruk's slow plodding.

WC: 208
Shruk
Player

Words: 1855
Joined roleplay: April 3rd, 2020, 8:46 pm
Race: Jamoura
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets