A Novice Vagrant [Open]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

A Novice Vagrant [Open]

Postby Verilian on May 24th, 2011, 1:25 am

Victor Lark

• +3 Acrobatics
  • +4 Teaching
  • +1 Stealth
  • +1 Boating (Ravosala)
  • +1 Dagger
  • +3 Medicine
  • +1 Surgery

Lores: A Simple Solution is Always the Best, Seeing the Face of the Dead, Lore of the Nuit (Basic), Cutting Yourself, Bandaging a Wound (Basic), Stitching a Wound (Basic), A Strange End to a Strange Day

Expenses: -8 Gold Mizas
Loot: Needle, a bit of thread, some used gauze, 3/4ths a bottle of wine

Reaver

• +4 Acrobatics
  • +5 Teaching
  • +2 Medicine
  • +1 Surgery

Lores: A Trade of Trades, Falling: Basic Principals, Water Walking, Bandaging a Wound (Basic), Stitching a Wound (Basic), A Strange End to a Strange Day

Loot: 8 Gold Mizas

You Question My Logic? :
A smattering of XP here, so I don't really feel like explaining it all. But if you feel I left anything out or anything feel free to PM me and I will reconsider.

Notes: A very... odd.. thread. I enjoyed reading it. Great work guys, I don't get to grade 7 page threads very often, especially when it's only two people. Keep it up! PS: From now on I'm going to try to give out more lores that actually have a point versus just silly ones.. I'll still give them, but most of my lores are going to have a use now. That being said, if I ever double up on a lore, let me know and I will change it or consider it an upgrade (as in from Basic to Extensive or whatever.)
Forecast for tonight... Dark
-----
Wind Reach---Wind Reach Lore---WR Request Thread
Verilian
Retired Staff

Words: 1113582
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:53 pm
Race: Staff account
Storyteller secrets
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous