From Mizahar Lore
|This article is about a rule of the game.|
Mizahar is a fantasy world that may contain mature themes and topics, and should be considered inappropriate for children due to the strong nature of certain themes (violence, warfare, substance abuse, etc) depicted in threads. We gather here because we all love the game, the interaction the game brings, and the ability to escape the real world and join a fantasy one for a time. Real life is difficult enough without bringing many of the problems that exist within our lives into Mizahar’s World. By posting to Mizahar's Forums and Lore, you give us full permission to use and modify any ideas or concepts contained in your posts.
General Guidelines & Rules
By registering and interacting with the Mizahar Community, you are agreeing to:
- Be creative and original.
- Treat others respectfully.
- Post within the theme and atmosphere of Mizahar.
- Avoid posting any inappropriate subject matter.
- Critique the work of others with praise and constructive criticism.
- Post using only the English Language.
- Have fun!
Inappropriate Subject Matter
By registering and interacting with the Mizahar Community, you are agreeing to avoid inappropriate subject matter. Inappropriate subject matter consists of:
- Real World Politics or Political Propaganda in any form.
- Real World Religion or Religious Propaganda.
- Real World Social Issues which might be potentially inflammatory
- Real World Illegal Activities such as recreational drug use, or underage drinking.
- Plagiarism – The threat or action of copying someone else’s work without due credit and, where appropriate, permission of the creator.
- Racism – OOC Slurs, Jokes, or Culturally Offensive Material Relating to the Real World.
- Pornography – Images, Links, Explicit Threading
- Excessive Profanity - IC & OOC
- Advertising Personal Items, Services for Sale, or Other Sites without permission from The Founders.
- Crude, derogatory, inappropriate, or disrespectful remarks aimed at any individual, group, or organization.
The Staff of Mizahar request that all users remain respectful and courteous towards all other members of the forum at all times. We believe that these guidelines are fair and acceptable, and that all users should respect our reasons for keeping them in place. No one is here to ‘police’ behavior; we simply strive to maintain a community free of inappropriate or illegal material. Should a user have any problems or issues regarding any subject on the forum or the acts of any other user, they are encouraged to use the Help Desk for assistance.