OOC Info Syliras Request Thread

Grading & modded thread requests go here. For other requests, see inside for details.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Moderator: Mayhem

Syliras Request Thread

Postby Mayhem on November 25th, 2019, 6:50 am

Syliras Request Thread

Grades

Simply post a link to the thread. Multiple grade requests in one post is fine. Word count, PCs involved, and skill/lore requests are allowed but not required.

Modded Threads

Fill out the following form and post it here. Posting the request in the thread is required, but further discussion can be done on Discord or through PMs.

Code: Select all
[b]Type of Modded Thread:[/b] Introductory, training, modded location, personal quest/plotline?
[b]End Goal:[/b] What do you want to accomplish with this thread? More skill points? A cool sword?
[b]Additional Information:[/b] Is there something about your PC that could change how the thread is done? Do you [i]already[/i] have a cool sword?

Jobs & Wage Request Threads

Unfortunately as an AS, I am unable to give out jobs or wages. Fortunately, you can talk to me about what you would like, and then you can submit a request in the Help Desk forum.

City NPC Approval

City NPCs are able to be used by any player in Syliras. Since the city is so large, there are an innumerable amount of possible NPCs you can create. If the NPC is used in passing, there is no need for a request, but if you intend to use it over multiple posts in a single thread or multiple threads, request it before using it.

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]DoB:[/b]
[b]PoB:[/b]
[b]Title:[/b]
[b]Skills:[/b]
[b]Gnosis:[/b]
[b]Additional Info:[/b]
Syliras
Lore * Registry * Starting Guide
Mayhem
that's Grandmaster Mayhem to you

Words: 18550
Joined roleplay: August 26th, 2019, 2:25 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Syliras Request Thread

Postby Reed on December 5th, 2019, 5:13 am

NPC Suggestions

Name: Galina Hastings
Race: Human
DoB: 12th of Summer, 502 A.V. (17 yo)
PoB: Syliras
Title: Squire
Skills: Weapon (Longsword): 15
Weapon (Small steel shield): 15
Weapon (Crossbow): 30
Riding (Horse): 10

Gnosis: None
Additional Info:

Daughter to a trapper and a scribe, Galina has lived all her life in Syliras. All her life she has wanted to be a knight, but duty to her family has kept her helping with the bills by working in the Inn since she was old enough to balance a tray table. Then she met a woman named Marielle Druva, and they became fast friends with due to their shared interest in joining the knights. Together they hatched a plan to get Galina’s mother a job working for Marielle’s as a scribe, and thus freed from her duties, they joined up together in the Spring of 519 A.V.

Name: Marielle Druva
DoB: 45th of Fall, 501 A.V. (18 yo)
Skills: Weapon (Short spear): 10
Weapon (Shield, Jousting): 15
Weapon (Lance): 15
Riding (Horse): 30

Additional Info:

Unlike her older sister Retha, Marielle had never been inclined to follow in the steps of her flamboyant mother, or absent father. Instead, she valued the devotion of the knights to the community, and the blood, sweat, and tears it took to make life here possible. However, she also liked her music a great deal, so she hovered between making that commitment for a long time. Her mother was a perfectionist and insisted that if she didn’t devote all her time to her lessons, then she might as well not try at all. Then she met Galina, who reignited her desire to join the knighthood, and made it clear to her that she wouldn’t have to give up one for another. So, together they joined up in the Spring of 519 A.V. and now she is happier than ever.

Name: Coen Trema
DoB: 22 of Fall, 507 A.V. (12 yo)
Skills: Weapon (Mace): 5
Weapon (Small steel shield): 5
Weapon (Short bow): 5
Riding (Horse): 5
Unarmed: 10

Additional Info:

Coen is a brash young boy whom recently joined the ranks of the squires a season early after he bravely intercepted a rapist that was attempting to escape the justice of the knights. Placing himself between the man, and the only way out of the home he’d broken into, Coen bought some time for the other witnesses to grab a knight whom lived in a nearby apartment. Big for his age at 5’7, 140 lbs, he did a pretty good job of keeping the man occupied and used some of the moves his father taught him to keep from getting to bruised by the man’s desperate attempts to escape. For his courage, and respect for his family name, it was decided his time was a page was over, and he could now start training as a squire.
Reed
Player

Words: 8947
Joined roleplay: December 3rd, 2019, 6:47 pm
Race: Akalak
Character sheet

Syliras Request Thread

Postby Mayhem on December 5th, 2019, 5:25 am

Added!
Syliras
Lore * Registry * Starting Guide
Mayhem
that's Grandmaster Mayhem to you

Words: 18550
Joined roleplay: August 26th, 2019, 2:25 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Syliras Request Thread

Postby Ambrosia Alar on January 9th, 2020, 3:50 am

Grades!

Hey, Everyone!

Update
I just wanted to post this to say that, as I move through grading things, if I begin to grade multiple threads of yours and you aren’t pleased with my grading style or you’d like to see what another grader’s eye catches, just PM me and let me know. I won’t be offended. I’ll try to start working through each city’s queues and getting them shortened down. This is also my sneaky-not-so-sneaky way of having a post in every queue so I get updates on new requests. Diabolical plans are falling into place. Soon, you will all know the suffering of a world of short grading queues. >:)

Ambrosia Alar
"The kid's got smiles for days."

Words: 197011
Joined roleplay: September 28th, 2014, 2:54 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Mizahar Mentor (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Donor (1)