Bolden Denusk Scrapbook

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Bolden Denusk Scrapbook

Postby Taln on April 26th, 2012, 8:25 pm

So I'm tired with a nagging cough and fever. I looked over some fairly recent pics of my dogs n cats and I think they say far more than thousands of words. cute warning!

Taln
The fire within

Words: 184491
Joined roleplay: August 6th, 2011, 12:57 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Never Say Die (1)

Bolden Denusk Scrapbook

Postby Taln on April 30th, 2012, 4:45 pm

Have you ever had a cringe-worthy :retard: moment that you wished you could crawl under a rock? Me. Today.

Ok this takes a little explanation but it's worth the laugh (at my expense.)

My sciatica problem was lingering and instead of taking half a pill-I took a full one. Which for tiny me is waaay too much. It made me fall asleep about 10 this morning and I woke up to my doorbell an hour later. Fully expecting James to answer it, I ignored it. It buzzed again. I groaned, got out of bed, trudged to the door and answered it. I peered one eyed through my fluffy blue eye mask, a long wad of hair sticking to my mouth with drool.

The prescription guy held out the bag and named the price. I always kept the money bucket by the door for this exact scenario. So I pick up the (empty) bucket which had a note from James in it saying he went to pick up his prescription. I peered at the empty bucket, then the now laughing guy(who looked at me the identical way my husband does sometimes) and I mumbled in bewilderment, "he's gone."

The guy laughed again, dropped the bag in the bucket, said 'pay for it next time' and left laughing -loudly. How rude! I put down the bucket and suddenly felt one of my dogs licking my knee. My bare knee. When I go to sleep, it's almost always in one of James' huge X Large T-shirts. Me at only 5ft short, makes this a dress to my knees.

Yes I answered the door in only my T-shirt with a wad of hair stuck to my mouth and the eye mask dangling over one ear. :retard: :retard:
Taln
The fire within

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Bolden Denusk Scrapbook

Postby Gossamer on April 30th, 2012, 4:59 pm

Awww you poor thing. I hope you had something cuter than grannies on if you're gonna answer the door that way. Gotta love making a fashion statement. :)
Gossamer

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideRiverfallSyka
Special ProjectsSykafall Coordination
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 5811373
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Bolden Denusk Scrapbook

Postby Liandra on April 30th, 2012, 5:02 pm

She said only T Shirt Jen. ONLY. Also, do you think I can return that delivery guy costume I borrowed?

Liandra is accepting any and all thread requests.
Liandra
Who Ya Gonna Call?

Words: 108947
Joined roleplay: December 21st, 2011, 5:11 pm
Race: Charoda
Character sheet
Plotnotes
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (1)

Bolden Denusk Scrapbook

Postby Taln on April 30th, 2012, 5:06 pm

Haha. Very funny guys. And for your information, I'm wearing low rider cut purple panties! :p *dies again of embarrassment*
Taln
The fire within

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Bolden Denusk Scrapbook

Postby Taln on April 30th, 2012, 9:09 pm

And so the saga continues and slops over onto to one of my dogs. I didn't know that being a :retard: was contagious! I was just walkin the dogs and about to turn into the stairs, when Sadie took the idea into her head that eating a thorn apple branch would be delicious. I look down and see a skinny -thorny- branch sticking out of my dog's mouth. I said drop it and her usual reaction is to drop what ever is in her mouth. She gagged, choked, showed bright grey gums, pawed frantically at her mouth, rolled her eyes back in her head til they turned all whites and passed out!! Freaked out, I had to jam both my thumbs behind her jaw and shove hard in and forward toward her nose. In under 3 seconds, that bitch regained consciousness, realized I wasn't holding her leash and ran down full speed along the hallway to knock over a neighbor by running head first into his kneecap! :o :o :o
Why did I get out of bed this morning?

Taln
The fire within

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Bolden Denusk Scrapbook

Postby Cayenne on May 3rd, 2012, 6:57 pm

Oh, jeez, louise.

Grady sends Sadie kisses.

I'm sending you cookies, hot tea, and undisturbed bed rest. <3
Cayenne
Jungle Queen

Words: 440175
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2009, 3:48 pm
Blog: View Blog (5)
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
One Thousand Posts! (1) Power Fork (2)
Thunderspork (1)

Bolden Denusk Scrapbook

Postby Taln on May 3rd, 2012, 10:45 pm

Thanks Mishie, there's nothing like a group squish to make someone feel comforted:

Taln
The fire within

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Bolden Denusk Scrapbook

Postby Taln on May 5th, 2012, 7:45 pm

Ever intended to start a garden (friendship) and when you turned over the soil, there were slugs, worms and beetles (liars n schemers) writhing and squirming beneath the surface, all vile and unseen til that moment. yea. that. Disgust and fury about cover it. :disgust:
Taln
The fire within

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Bolden Denusk Scrapbook

Postby Cayenne on May 5th, 2012, 8:38 pm

Yep. Some people are like cowshit. They kill the garden from the roots up, even though you don't see it on the surface right away.
Cayenne
Jungle Queen

Words: 440175
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2009, 3:48 pm
Blog: View Blog (5)
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
One Thousand Posts! (1) Power Fork (2)
Thunderspork (1)

PreviousNext