Selling a House

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers, Assistant Storytellers

Selling a House

Postby Aladari Coolwater on November 25th, 2016, 6:25 pm

With Aladari moving away from Sunberth this coming season, I was wondering how to handle her living space.

She previously owned a house, but obviously won't be needing that when she leaves. I want to get Mizas for it, instead of just getting a new home, as she'll be travelling for a season or so, and will need mobile housing.

Would I sell the house at the standard 500 GM, or would it be less, as it has gotten older/damaged over time? If I need to negotiate a price, with whom should I do so?

Thanks.
"The sea always filled her with longing, though for what she was never sure."
- Cornelia Funke
Aladari Coolwater
Rock the boat.

Words: 267715
Joined roleplay: March 8th, 2016, 3:26 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Sunberth Seasonal Challenge (1)

Selling a House

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on November 25th, 2016, 8:28 pm

I believe you can check with the HD on that since Anarkhos had been retired due to inactivity. Since the 500 gm on the house started only as a Starting Package. I believe that selling your house would be less though because of the condition. But I should check the HD. I can take a look through the price list or wherever they have housing information on here and find that out for you?

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :
Dimensions Changed to: 300x150 pixels.

Credits to Prophet for making this amazing Sig. He does a great job!
I'm Open To Guest Storytelling Let Me Know, and I'll See What I Can Do!
|| Syliras Lore * Syliras * Plotnotes * My Scrap *Ferrins CS ||
Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Loving Family Man - Protective Squire

Words: 705511
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 1:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Selling a House

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on November 25th, 2016, 8:43 pm

Note: I'm using my phone for these posts. XD

The info for housing can be found in the price list under 16.1.

Note: Constructing or purchasing buildings with multiple components and doing so all at once (does not include later add-ons) grants a 25% cost reduction to the total cost. Thus if one were to want a common cottage (500 gm) with a simple bath (200 gm), the final cost would be 700 - 25% (175) = 525 gm
Quality: Structures can vary in quality of construction. Newly built structures follow the prices in the price list. Used structures or those of inferior craftsmanship can be purchased at reduced cost. It is important to note that Used structures are not New. When purchased, they do not benefit from the discount given for purchasing multiple components at one time like new structures. The quality of used structures is also up in the air and can be anywhere from like-new to barely-standing.
Used Structures - 25% off total cost regardless of condition

I guess you wouldn't need to post in the HD. But it's good to let an ST know so they could put in your SS thread?

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :
Dimensions Changed to: 300x150 pixels.

Credits to Prophet for making this amazing Sig. He does a great job!
I'm Open To Guest Storytelling Let Me Know, and I'll See What I Can Do!
|| Syliras Lore * Syliras * Plotnotes * My Scrap *Ferrins CS ||
Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Loving Family Man - Protective Squire

Words: 705511
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 1:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2