Happy Halloween!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to place any off topic chatter, thread games, etc here.

Happy Halloween!

Postby Duality on October 31st, 2011, 5:00 pm

To all you ghouls goblins and gremlins, you witches and wights, zombies, monsters, and beasties of every kind! Tonight is the night of terror, the night where the monsters and spirits are free to storm our world and haunt our nightmares! Maybe that dark creature moving in the night isn't a kid in a costume, perhaps that grin isn't a mask! Keep your candy supplied, your mind open, your body cautious and Have a Happy Halloween!

Who's dressing up? I know I still am, I will wear costumes on any occasion that allows it! I may even take my nephew trick or treating, see if I can get some candy for myself :p

Who Wants To Watch A Horror Movie With Me? At about 8PM PST I'm going to be watching Drag Me to Hell for the first time, see if I can chill my bones. Feel free to watch your own horror movie as well, we'll be scared together!

And Again, Have a Happy Halloween!
Duality
Everything is. And it isn't.

Words: 27620
Joined roleplay: September 19th, 2011, 10:50 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Happy Halloween!

Postby Bolden Denusk on October 31st, 2011, 5:11 pm

Muggle says Happy Howl o ween in her angel costume! Sadie ate her devil costume.... :D

I'll be wearing my barwench costume of simple muslin with a red corset.
Bolden Denusk
Cursed

Words: 196002
Joined roleplay: July 14th, 2011, 7:37 pm
Blog: View Blog (6)
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Happy Halloween!

Postby Xalet on October 31st, 2011, 5:24 pm

My wife and I will be givers of candy mostly. That said, she's got like...a dozen costumes hanging around so she may put one on, and I've a few myself. Nothing too amazing, mostly a pirate, a zombie, that kind of stuff. We got the good candy though, I'll tell you that. Snickers, milky way, three musketeers, M&Ms, packed with sweet unhealthiness. None of that "Here's some celery sticks" stuff at my house on Halloween!

I want to ask though, what is the WORST Halloween item (I'll say item because I've found not everyone gives candy) you've gotten when trick-or-treating? I still remember mine as a young man. I was dressed up as a Knight (I think about this now and see the irony) and got a sample sized box of laundry detergent from a lady. Yeah. Freakin' powered laundry detergent. I think it was Tide. So how bout you guys?
Xalet
The answer is more Body Building.

Words: 539431
Joined roleplay: July 5th, 2011, 11:37 pm
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)