A couple of questions!!!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

A couple of questions!!!

Postby Shakah Doviaire on March 27th, 2010, 7:17 pm

Can a moderator, or someone, please tell me if my character sheet looks alright? I don't know if I made an error.

http://www.mizahar.com/forums/post12556.html#p12556 (even though it's in my signature)

And the other, is that I was curious if a harmonica was an acceptable instrument. I searched the forum and found it mentioned a couple of times, but I want to be sure before I start anything.

Thanks!!! :)
Shakah Doviaire
Player

Words: 8634
Joined roleplay: March 27th, 2010, 2:35 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet

Re: A couple of questions!!!

Postby Gossamer on March 27th, 2010, 7:30 pm

I was admiring your CS yesterday. It looks great. Normally I have to send little nudges to folks to correct skill errors or odd lores, but your's looked fine to me! And as for a harmonica, that's more than fine. :) Historically, they were invented a long long time ago. I remember a debate on them in another forum in a galaxy far far away and that's what was decided... so I'm more than cool with your PC having one. :)
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Shakah Doviaire on March 27th, 2010, 7:52 pm

Thanks!!! I spent time studying the character sheet/starting package guide before joining, and with the power of word pad it came into existence. :)

I try to do my best to not give the higher ups too much work to do. :P

And "Yay!" on the harmonica. ^_^ I was willing to change it to a flute or an ocarina if it wasn't available. I have a fondness for wind instruments that i can't play.
Shakah Doviaire
Player

Words: 8634
Joined roleplay: March 27th, 2010, 2:35 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet

Postby Gossamer on March 27th, 2010, 8:56 pm

I for one appreciate the research before hand! I generally read all the CS's as they go up and have appointed myself official nudger of all things 'slightly off'. People in general do a great job and just get a bit confused on spending points or what exactly a pesky lore is... but its all part of the fun. Starting a complex game like Mizahar takes research and patience. I'm just glad you thought highly enough of us to take the time to do so. I look forward to reading your stuff as you stretch your proverbial writing legs in thread!

And remember to have fun!
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)