So you wish to know

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

So you wish to know

Postby Auxos Yugaq on June 28th, 2012, 2:08 am

Hello my name is Auxos Yugaq. My favorite rp style and exprince is any style as well as I am rather a good rper. I was requested here by my brother. I enjoy to rp and write. Not sure what to say other then I am honor to be here and thank you.
Auxos Yugaq
Player
 
Posts: 1
Words: 106
Joined roleplay: June 28th, 2012, 1:59 am
Race: Human

So you wish to know

Postby Paragon on July 3rd, 2012, 2:18 pm

Hey, and welcome to Miza. We'll see if you're a good RPer, so don't get too far ahead of yourself XD
User avatar
Paragon
The Gordian Knot
 
Posts: 2670
Words: 448583
Joined roleplay: December 1st, 2011, 8:55 pm
Location: RS of Sylira, DS of Zeltiva
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests