Starting Package Question

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Tryn Frostfawn on July 11th, 2012, 4:45 pm

For the starting package for my character, I was looking at choosing the following Housing option:

1 large tent (4 person), large tarp, 100 ft of rope, flint & steel, lantern, 2 torches, bedroll, blanket, fishing tackle & hooks, a riding horse, a full set of tack, and a large set of saddlebags. See Horses for the breed of mount you want to pick. However, keep your horse value right around 200 gm or less, which excludes Sungolds and Tiaden Warhorses.

However, my character is a Kelvic Nightwalker, so a riding horse, full set of tack, and possibly the saddlebags, wouldn't be needed for Varjo. I was wondering if I could trade them in for Miza's or what to do at this point.
Tryn Frostfawn
Player

Words: 16291
Joined roleplay: July 7th, 2012, 6:15 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Cayenne on July 11th, 2012, 5:06 pm

Hi there,

I'd just trade the package in.

It's the equivalent of 500 gold mizas, which would give you a total of 600 gold mizas with which to draw your inventory and supplies from. :)
Cayenne
Jungle Queen

Words: 440090
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2009, 3:48 pm
Blog: View Blog (5)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
One Thousand Posts! (1) Power Fork (2)
Thunderspork (1)