Hey everyone!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hey everyone!

Postby Yagei on May 2nd, 2010, 12:20 am

Hello everyone! Ive been here before, then an accident forced my to sell my computer to help pay for the expenses, and therefore could not get on anymore, but i have recovered from this and am now back! I believe my previous name was either EternalEclipse or RefinedRedemption.. cant remember.. but that doesn't matter! I will be recreating my character and hoping to meet everyone soon!

I'm 18 years old, a student at Penn State-Berks campus, a History major, and hoping to become a teacher in that subject! I'm into anime, you can call me a geek or whatever you want, oh well! I spend most of my nights on the computer, so you will probably see alot of me if nothing comes up again. Hopefully thats alright with everone :) I listen to music 24/7 and play backyard basketball and football, cause i suck to bad for the school teams!

Well.. thats all i can think of, hope to talk to everyone soon!

Light is said to travel the faster then anything else, but that is wrong, because everywhere light goes, Darkness is there first waiting to devour it whole.
Yagei
Player

Words: 270
Joined roleplay: May 2nd, 2010, 12:16 am
Race: Human

Hey everyone!

Postby Book__wyrm on May 2nd, 2010, 12:35 am

Hi there. You know, your User name has to be the character name.

Don't worry, most people are very friendly. Feel free to PM me if you have a problem, need help, or are in Sunberth and need a story teller [/shameless advertising]
Book__wyrm
Orderly Chaos, Chaotic Order.

Words: 12917
Joined roleplay: January 6th, 2010, 12:41 am
Blog: View Blog (4)
Race: Staff account
Office