New to Mizahar

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

New to Mizahar

Postby Aedai on May 1st, 2010, 1:35 am

Hey everyone my name is Victor, I've always love to read books when I have the time and its always given me encouragement or a motivation to just write a random chapter of some random guy walking through some particular woods facing off with some random struggle. Of course I never really take the time to do it hence le roleplaying! I've roleplayed here and there and only really got into one. Mizahar looks big and very balanced, I look foward to finishing my Character Sheet and Roleplaying with you all! :D I'm a big magic person so this will be interesting to do here since it looks especially balanced.
Aedai
Herbalist

Words: 31065
Joined roleplay: May 1st, 2010, 1:04 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook

New to Mizahar

Postby Alice on May 1st, 2010, 6:51 pm

We've already met in chat (I'm Malia), but here's the official "Welcome to Mizahar, Victor!"

Writing is cool. I think sometimes it doesn't even matter what you write, you'll get better and explore something exciting anyway. I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun here, especially with the cool magic system.
Mura ... Starting Guide ... Konti

"Shard by shard she rearranges the world.
It looks the same, she says, but it is not. It looks as they expect, but it is not."

Gregory Maguire, "Wicked"
Alice
Shade of Grey

Words: 221259
Joined roleplay: October 17th, 2009, 4:51 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1)

New to Mizahar

Postby Gossamer on May 1st, 2010, 8:17 pm

Nice to meet you Victor. Glad you stopped by and I hope you have a great time here - especially playing with the magic. It's a fun thing, playing with magics.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

New to Mizahar

Postby Aedai on May 2nd, 2010, 4:17 am

Oh but it can be a very dangerous thing indeed!
Aedai
Herbalist

Words: 31065
Joined roleplay: May 1st, 2010, 1:04 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook