Just one or two things...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Nascha on May 14th, 2010, 2:26 pm

Okay, so, with Nascha being Chaktawe and all, I am well aware that she has an extra water-storing organ (like a camel... >.>). My question is, where precisely in a Chaktawe is the organ located? I'm asking because she's currently learning unarmed combat, and if she gets hit, I'd like to know what gets injured. Does anyone know what would happen if that organ were to take a punch? It sounds like they'd kinda bloat for a bit or something...

Second thing, which may have already been asked elsewhere. I'm looking at creating a Viper Dhani character, but I was wondering how exactly Dhani are received in Ahnatep. Are they shunned, or is it just sort of like "you're a Dhani? So what? I'm a capricorn."
In essence, does a Dhani have as much chance at succeeding in Ahnatep as a human would?

Any help would be much appreciated. :)
Nascha
Player

Words: 19810
Joined roleplay: May 1st, 2010, 9:53 am
Race: Chaktawe
Character sheet

Postby Griffith on May 15th, 2010, 7:11 pm

Not sure about the first one, but I think it says on the Ephyrian page that Dhani were treated on par with the average Ephyrian because of how long the two races had worked together. So she'd be received neutrally, at worst.
“No matter under what circumstances you leave it, home does not cease to be home. No matter how you lived there - well or poorly.”
Griffith
of the Tents of Malkyn, of the sons of Benha

Words: 49339
Joined roleplay: April 21st, 2010, 7:27 am
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Peer Reviewer (1)

Postby Nascha on May 15th, 2010, 8:10 pm

I was hoping as much. Thanks a whole bunch. :)
Nascha
Player

Words: 19810
Joined roleplay: May 1st, 2010, 9:53 am
Race: Chaktawe
Character sheet