Crazy Awesome Idea for a Forum

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to place any off topic chatter, thread games, etc here.

Postby EstebanO on November 13th, 2012, 6:51 pm

Imagine something with me for a minute will you? As I'm sure you know, in a forum the staff are in control. They decide everything and make all the rules. But... why? And is that really best? What if instead of staff being in control, it was ran by the users? Users who worked together to form into parties, elect each other to positions of power, and then voted on bills. So its a type of RPing merged with a forum. Kind of like here, but not as dedicated. My friend and I think that sounds very interesting, and the few people we've talked to so far have agreed. So we put our minds to it and made a forum with some base rules (that can be changed later by the users of course). If this sounds at all interesting to you, come check it out! The url is REMOVED BECAUSE UNWANTED ADVERTISING IS BAD. Hope to see you there! :)
EstebanO
Player

Words: 315
Joined roleplay: November 13th, 2012, 6:49 pm
Race: Human

Postby Tarot on November 13th, 2012, 8:52 pm

Imagine something with me for a minute will you? A forum where people won't break the Terms of Use by posting ads to their (empty) site? Good luck with your liquid democracy RP but do remember you are establishing your reputation with postings like this. Also, you're banned.
Tarot's thread tickets: sold out. Not accepting any more threads for the time being unless I promised you one. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Tarot
May you live in interesting times

Words: 766317
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:29 pm
Blog: View Blog (11)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Thread (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Being Tarot Award (1)
O RLY Decoration (1)