My "in character" introduction

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Charolette Therrath on January 13th, 2013, 10:27 am

The female silently entered. The expression on her face showed her nervousness. She would bow and introduce herself.
"Hello...I am Charade."

1. Name - or what you'd like to be called! - Charade

2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any? - Plenty. I have rped for a few years now.

3. How did you find us? - Google

4. What sort of RP style is your favorite? - I'm up for just about any kind. My favorite are the ones that keep alive and interesting. Any genre really.

5. What do you like to write about - not write about? - Just about anything. If that's not a good enough answer I'll be happy to answer a little more precise.

6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far? - Its actually an active site. Do you know hw many times I've found a promising looking site and it be dead or damn near?

7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far? - Nothing.

8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience? - Friends and great rps.

9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded? - Can't say there is.

10. Anything else you want to talk about? - This isn't very important but I'm a big Onimusha fan and KOEI Warriors fan. *Insert fan girl squeel here* ^^
Charolette Therrath
Player

Words: 752
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2013, 10:07 am
Race: Human

Postby Ever on January 13th, 2013, 8:10 pm

Hi there. =3 Welcome to Mizahar. I went through that same thing trying to find a site that wasn't dead where I could roleplay my heart out. Haha, but anyways. You seem like you already know what you want, and I think you'll do great here. If you're ever in Syliras while my PC is still there then throw me a PM and I'll see what we can start.
Ever
Anything To Survive

Words: 27630
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2011, 8:02 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Torchlight on January 13th, 2013, 8:26 pm

Hi Charade! Welcome to Mizahar. We are indeed an active site, something that already sets us apart from most other RP places. ;)

Just a reminder on the name rules: Account names must be capitalized and can't be in all lowercase. Also, even if your PC goes by the alias "Charade", your account name still has to be her real name. Don't worry, the roleplayers here at Mizahar are class acts. No one will "magically" know your real name in any RP thread.

Remember to give the Starting Guide a thorough read. Mizahar is as complex and unique as it is active. We have a VERY particular universe here. It's not a freeform roleplay site like other places. :) If you need any help at all, please feel free to send me a PM.

Good luck!
When it's pitch dark, remember that pitch is flammable.

Avatar image by Imaliea. Used with permission.
Torchlight
Let knowledge empower you.

Words: 52588
Joined roleplay: September 6th, 2012, 9:53 pm
Race: Staff account