Hello new here

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello new here

Postby Darkwarlord88 on January 24th, 2013, 8:20 pm

Im new here and want to make new friends
Darkwarlord88
Player

Words: 18
Joined roleplay: January 24th, 2013, 8:06 pm
Race: Human

Hello new here

Postby Fitch on January 24th, 2013, 8:48 pm

best place to start do some reading up, make your character than go into chat people there are really helpful :)
Fitch
Player

Words: 6056
Joined roleplay: January 22nd, 2013, 2:27 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Hello new here

Postby Kayliegh on January 25th, 2013, 1:01 am

First you need to fix your name. Your account name needs to match your characters name, one account per character you get a total of five.

So it would be a good idea to change your name first. The mods are big sticklers about this.
This is Vani This is Common This is Shiber These are Nauda's Commands

Okay guys sorry I've been off for awhile, real life has this way of sneaking up on you. I'm not going to elaborate on what's going on in my life cause that's my business but know that I've got a lot on my plate and I had to take a step back from Mizahar. I'll being posting sporadically and I'm sorry. I'll get on when can.
Kayliegh
The Traveling Dancer

Words: 43037
Joined roleplay: December 27th, 2012, 9:24 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes