Good evening from a newcomer here :)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Good evening from a newcomer here :)

Postby Roland Miles on January 29th, 2013, 8:06 pm

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself on here. I've not done online role playing in ages, and it was something I use to spend a lot time doing in the past, having a love for creative fiction and experiencing the greay joy of this form of art with fellow others and having fun and making friends in the process. A lovely person here by the name of Fallon mentioned this so I thought I'd get everything warm up and prepared and join this world. I am looking forward to this :D
User avatar
Roland Miles
Player
 
Posts: 6
Words: 6500
Joined roleplay: January 29th, 2013, 7:25 pm
Location: Syliras
Race: Human, Mixed

Good evening from a newcomer here :)

Postby Echelon on January 29th, 2013, 10:48 pm

Welcome aboard :) Hope you have fun here.

Also, Dishonored is great, now change your name so you aren't plagiarizing Arkane Studios.

Image
User avatar
Echelon
Pew~Pew!!
 
Posts: 601
Words: 238180
Joined roleplay: March 9th, 2012, 5:21 pm
Location: Zeltiva
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Good evening from a newcomer here :)

Postby Roland Miles on January 30th, 2013, 7:19 am

Oh bugger, I've changed it now :P
User avatar
Roland Miles
Player
 
Posts: 6
Words: 6500
Joined roleplay: January 29th, 2013, 7:25 pm
Location: Syliras
Race: Human, Mixed

Good evening from a newcomer here :)

Postby Echelon on January 30th, 2013, 9:49 am

Thank you, Roland :)
User avatar
Echelon
Pew~Pew!!
 
Posts: 601
Words: 238180
Joined roleplay: March 9th, 2012, 5:21 pm
Location: Zeltiva
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest