Hello Everyone.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello Everyone.

Postby Trask on February 2nd, 2013, 5:48 pm

Hello everyone, im new. My name is Justin but i would prefer you use my PC name Trask. Just so i get used to responding to it so i can further flesh out my character. I have little to no RP experience, i did a little role playing when younger with some Naruto stuff when it first came out. Roleplaying always seemed fun. I found Mizahar when i googled for Roleplaying sites fell in love with it beacuse its not your normal RP. My favorite thing so far is the freedom you have when making your character. Its kinda overwhelming but that is what is going to make it worth it. My PC is going to be a Myrian. Its been a little hard figuring out the clan/family name. I settled on Trask of The Blooded Fangs. So if there are any experts on Myrians could you possibly help a newbie out?
Trask
Player

Words: 352
Joined roleplay: February 2nd, 2013, 3:39 pm
Race: Myrian

Hello Everyone.

Postby Min on February 2nd, 2013, 7:53 pm

Hi Trask! Welcome :)

I am about as far from an expert on Myrians as possible :p. But I have a Myrian character (I'm brand new too) and so if you want to chat about Myrians, toss around ideas, or just hang out, feel free to PM me :) Or maybe I will see you in chat.

Oh and this is a great and friendly place so I'm sure anyone/everyone will be happy to answer questions for you!

Min
Min
Healer with an attitude

Words: 95042
Joined roleplay: August 29th, 2012, 10:20 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hello Everyone.

Postby Asal Atomysk on February 3rd, 2013, 9:05 pm

Hello Trask, thanks for the comment, hope you have fun on Mizahar.
Asal Atomysk
Player

Words: 316
Joined roleplay: February 2nd, 2013, 10:15 pm
Race: Human, Benshira