Mandatory 'ello to everyone ^^

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Nether on June 4th, 2010, 2:25 am

Well, those who prowl the chat might have already met me in passing, but I thought I'd be serious (for once), do the proper thing (for once) and post here too.

Name's Luca and, despite the very american-ish times I'll be able to be online and active, I'm actually italian and living in Italy (short story, but boring. Don't ask ;3)

What to say, what to say.. already posted a CS (and for everyone who asks, yes, it's a funny coincidence. If you don't know the question, you don't need the answer ;P), and looking forwards to roleplaying with you guys. Anything to kill a bit of boredom, really ^^
Nether
Player

Words: 12298
Joined roleplay: June 2nd, 2010, 12:41 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Puck on June 4th, 2010, 4:18 am

Greetings Nether!

You're from Italy, how fascinating. Although, I could have sworn you were from the Netherlands. ;)

Sincerely yours forever more,
Puck
Puck
Loving your Lazy Eye

Words: 143109
Joined roleplay: May 5th, 2010, 11:15 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Postby Nether on June 4th, 2010, 4:22 am

I really wonder what might have prompted you to think that ;P