Greetings Mizahar

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Greetings Mizahar

Postby Plashto on February 17th, 2013, 6:13 pm

Hey all, my name is Josh. Simple name, not afraid to give it.. I have a little experience in forum RPs, and I hope to be a good addition. I hope to further my writing skills for my writing is a bit bland and boring. I do not have a computer at the moment, but Ill try my best anyways. As I type this I am using acellphone keyboard, what a pain. Lol Well anyways, pleasure to meet you and Im excited to RP on a legit FANTASY rp, as up until now Ive only RPed on anime based forum RPs.
Plashto
Player

Words: 3516
Joined roleplay: February 17th, 2013, 6:03 pm
Race: Kelvic

Greetings Mizahar

Postby Bethsyliss on February 17th, 2013, 6:49 pm

Hi Josh! Hehe well good luck using the phone keyboard on Mizahar, I do that sometimes when I'm away but I certainly couldn't do it all the time. Have fun around here :)

Syliss
Bethsyliss
Player

Words: 142748
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2013, 7:43 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Greetings Mizahar

Postby Plashto on February 17th, 2013, 6:52 pm

I'm sure I will. Hopefully I'll get my computer running again soon and I'll be able to be more active. I'm creating a shape shifter, and I'm thinking of getting a Gnosis. Perhaps we'll meet on the frontier. :)
Plashto
Player

Words: 3516
Joined roleplay: February 17th, 2013, 6:03 pm
Race: Kelvic

Greetings Mizahar

Postby Bethsyliss on February 17th, 2013, 6:58 pm

That would be lovely. Can't wait!

Syliss
Bethsyliss
Player

Words: 142748