Greetings

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Greetings

Postby Geardon on February 20th, 2013, 9:40 pm

My name is Geardon, or Gear for short, and I'm a former hardcore Forum RP'er. I used to help run a site when I was a tad younger, and thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience. I've recently sprouted an urge to get back into the game and this seemed like a perfect place to do so. I hope to tell many great stories, and build incredible ideas, with many of you.
Geardon
Player

Words: 1469
Joined roleplay: February 20th, 2013, 9:31 pm
Race: Human

Greetings

Postby Gossamer on February 20th, 2013, 9:43 pm

Welcome to Mizahar! I hope you enjoy your stay here and let us know if you need anything. :)
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Greetings

Postby Bethsyliss on February 20th, 2013, 10:03 pm

Hi Gear! I think you will tell many great stories and build incredible ideas because this is a great place with a caring community of passionate writers, storytellers and roleplayers. I hope to bump into your character one day. Have fun creating it and adventuring into the world of Mizahar!

Syliss
Bethsyliss
Player

Words: 142748
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2013, 7:43 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Greetings

Postby Giannya on February 22nd, 2013, 2:42 am

Hello there, welcome to Mizahar :) I'm new too but since I'm on this website as a member, I love it :) I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do.
Giannya
Player

Words: 8666
Joined roleplay: February 18th, 2013, 10:58 pm
Race: Human, Drykas

Greetings

Postby NightBright on February 25th, 2013, 9:55 pm

Hello~! I`m afraid I`m not sure what I`m doing either. I guess this is a good place to start.
NightBright
Player

Words: 38
Joined roleplay: February 22nd, 2013, 11:28 pm
Race: Human, Inarta