Quick Question about Rolplay Etiquette

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Cha'risa on June 6th, 2010, 11:58 am

I wasn't entirely sure of where to post this so if this is wrong just give me a heads up.

I just wanted to know that if there is a roleplay thread is (open) and one person has already commented, is it ok for me to comment as well to include my PC in teh sotry or is that rude??

It may seem stupid but I'd really like to know so I could avoid throwing off someones creative flow.

Thanks so much
Cha'risa
A line is a dot that went for a walk ~O.Wilde

Words: 2833
Joined roleplay: June 5th, 2010, 3:42 am
Race: Mixed blood

Postby Tarot on June 6th, 2010, 12:31 pm

When someone posts an open thread, they actively want people to join, so I don't think they would take offense to one more person posting. Most of the time thread starters are actually afraid that their thread will be ignored and left unanswered. :) Of course, the longer a thread has progressed, the more awkward it can be to work another PC into the thread. You can't go wrong if you just PM the thread starter and ask them if it's still okay to join.
Tarot's thread tickets: sold out. Not accepting any more threads for the time being unless I promised you one. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Tarot
May you live in interesting times

Words: 766317
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:29 pm
Blog: View Blog (11)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Thread (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Being Tarot Award (1)
O RLY Decoration (1)

Postby Cha'risa on June 7th, 2010, 6:44 am

Ok, thanks for clearing that up ^.^
Cha'risa
A line is a dot that went for a walk ~O.Wilde

Words: 2833
Joined roleplay: June 5th, 2010, 3:42 am
Race: Mixed blood