erm... new person

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

erm... new person

Postby Krissy on June 7th, 2010, 10:01 pm

Name: Krissy
Race: Myrian
Birthday: November 5, 1993 , 16 going on 17
Appearance:
hair: Black with white streaks
eye: emerald green
weight: 115
height: 6'4"
Domain: Taloba
Concept: Krissy is a moody person who gets pissed off alot and easily. She is interested in other cultures, mostly humans from japan. She loves music, and martial arts, and fighting.
Flaws: Drinks too much wine, gets angry easily, and is viloent
Krissy
Player

Words: 734
Joined roleplay: June 7th, 2010, 5:46 pm
Race: Chaktawe

erm... new person

Postby Emory Ruin on June 8th, 2010, 12:27 am

Welcome to Mizahar Krissy!

Actually, here in the Introductions it's more of an "OOC" kind of introdcution. :D Tell us something about yourself.

To make your Character Sheet you go here:
http://www.mizahar.com/forums/character-sheets-f37.html

You also need to read the Starting Guide and Starting Package to find out about Legder and the like. You can find the CS's on your own by going to "Resources" under "Roleplay" and then to "Character Toolbox" and then choose "Character Sheets"

My name is Rebecca by the way. I go by Becca or Em. Send me a PM if you get confused or stuck. There's lost of other people who would be willing to help as well.

Best of Luck!

-Em
Emory Ruin
I'll Light The World in Fiery Peril

Words: 27338
Joined roleplay: April 13th, 2010, 3:54 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Scrapbook