Hey hey

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hey hey

Postby Sombra on March 4th, 2013, 3:55 am

My name's Brian! Boredom post a 10-15 game losing streak in League of Legends has caused me to soul search for a less stressful time filler, so I've decided to come back to roleplaying! I've never been on this forum, and my track record on other forums is quite poor; usually I got bored or dissatisfied due to people not responding or not putting effort into what they write, (or I hate what I'm writing so much to keep going.) Mizahar looks like a nice place for me to settle in. There's just so much information to learn!

I'm a geology major at NIU right now, but I have spent a lot of time writing and composing music in the past. I like to roleplay soft fantasy the most, and future/science fiction the least. If you want to know anything about me, message me, and I'll get back to you once I get better footing on this site.

Off I go to bust out my baby character profile!
Sombra
Player

Words: 16057
Joined roleplay: March 4th, 2013, 1:42 am
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet