New New!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

New New!

Postby Laine on March 7th, 2013, 10:25 pm

Hello!

I am quite new to this site, as well as all the lore that has been created here! I'll admit that it is rather intimidating perusing the links upon links upon links of resources - so while I have done my best to read up on the basics, I am a person who learns best from immersion, and thus intend to jump right into the fray! That being said, I hope you'll forgive (and correct) any mistakes I might make on the way. ;P

I'm a NWN RP veteran, if anyone knows what that is. Certainly a very different type of RP than forum-based RP, but hopefully my experience there will help me out here.

Looking forward to getting to know you all! :)
Laine
Devil's Advocate

Words: 2171
Joined roleplay: March 7th, 2013, 6:28 pm
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet

New New!

Postby Sera on March 8th, 2013, 4:38 pm

Hello Laine!

Yes, the amount of work that's been put into this can be quite intimidating! But jumping right in is definitely a good way to start!

Everyone is very friendly, so if you have any questions, just ask.

Welcome to Mizahar!

Sera
Adrenaline Junkie

Words: 85623
Joined roleplay: December 4th, 2011, 2:17 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook