Humble Introduction

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Humble Introduction

Postby Cryd on March 22nd, 2013, 9:01 am

Hello all!

I'm new here, and want to learn as much and start as fast as I can here! I have had this character's CS in my head for quite a while, considering whether or not to make a story out of him. But then I found this site! Perfect!

I'm trying my best to improve at writing, but I'm not quite what you would call "good" or even "decent". I only write well once inspiration has descended upon me, but it doesn't do that very often. Anyways, I ask beforehand for everyone to bear with me, I'm trying =/

Wind Reach ftw! *fistpump*

-Crydix Collade
Cryd
The Blind Can See Better

Words: 6371
Joined roleplay: February 20th, 2013, 7:57 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Humble Introduction

Postby Phoeniana on March 22nd, 2013, 7:31 pm

Hey! You're that guy that joined my open thread! You're so nice~

There is no need to bear with you, because you're doing perfect, if I do say so myself. I mean, I'm new too. I might not be doing the best!

BUT WE INARTA GOTTA STICK TOGETHER! <3
Phoeniana
Goddess of Fire

Words: 15032
Joined roleplay: March 16th, 2013, 10:13 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

Humble Introduction

Postby Cryd on March 22nd, 2013, 9:40 pm

Thanks a ton!! I tried especially hard to do decent in that thread. Write long enough, descriptive enough, elaborate enough. x.x'

Thanks for being pateint :P

*High five* Woop woop!
Cryd
The Blind Can See Better

Words: 6371
Joined roleplay: February 20th, 2013, 7:57 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet