Yo! Name's Mellow.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Yo! Name's Mellow.

Postby Mellow321 on June 15th, 2010, 3:13 am

I'm new on this website but I've been RPing for a while, so I know what I'm doing.
Mellow321
Player

Words: 36
Joined roleplay: June 15th, 2010, 3:12 am
Race: Akalak

Yo! Name's Mellow.

Postby Mindi on June 15th, 2010, 3:25 am

Alright Mellow! What's up man?

I would just like to say (not like, but you do need to know) that your username is not acceptable. The rules of Mizahar state that you need to have your Username as your character's name. Mellow might work, but numbers, a no no. http://www.mizahar.com/lore/Rules

I would suggest thoroughly reading the starting guide (http://www.mizahar.com/lore/Starting_Guide#Read_the_Rules_and_Browse_the_Wiki) because it tells you just about everything you need to know to begin. Any questions not answered by the guide are typically easily answered by users (I'm fairly new, so I may not be the best to ask) and storytellers (mods).

Now that the boring junk is out of the way...

WELCOME TO MIZAHAR! My characters are Sharn, Sers Yisa, Jietrem, and Ash'eny. You can typically find me in Syliras, and as of today, Jietrem is in Taldera in attempt to spark a bit of a population boost up there in the more inactive zones (I plan to fight bears, if you're interested). I would love to have you as a hunting/survival companion up there too if you were interested. Also, if you visit Syliras, I guarantee you will run into Ash'eny at some point. He stalks most open threads, even if only briefly. I'd say Sharn and Sers will be quite unavailable as they are both going to be on journeys for 'who-knows-how-long'.

Anyway, if you have questions, feel free to ask, and just know that I probably won't know the answers to much.

Have fun!
Mindi
The Blessed Healer, the Iron Brawler

Words: 28922
Joined roleplay: June 11th, 2010, 1:27 pm
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Yo! Name's Mellow.

Postby Alice on June 15th, 2010, 5:46 pm

Welcome to Mizahar, Mellow!

It'd be nice if you told us something about yourself here! How did you find the site or if you have any expectations, likes/dislikes about rping in general or even character ideas ... It's an introduction thread, after all. :)

Apart from that, have fun!
Mura ... Starting Guide ... Konti

"Shard by shard she rearranges the world.
It looks the same, she says, but it is not. It looks as they expect, but it is not."

Gregory Maguire, "Wicked"
Alice
Shade of Grey

Words: 221259
Joined roleplay: October 17th, 2009, 4:51 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1)