Looking for Mod(s)...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Looking for Mod(s)...

Postby Griffith on June 22nd, 2010, 6:59 am

... To, for lack of a better term, mod a thread. More specifically, mod a thread for up to five people, or multiple mods for splitting a group of five treasure hunters into two teams of three and two.

The place: http://www.mizahar.com/lore/Hai

Now, though the Domain Storyteller is Colombina, she has left a message stating that life away from Mizahar has swallowed her up for the time being.

Meanwhile, some of us writers got the idea of forming a group of dungeon-crawlers on the search for treasure; of course, most members of the party have ulterior motives, but that's another matter. Now, one place of ancient wealth was, of course, Hazadhar, now known as Hai. As the first place the group intends to go searching for treasure, we were wondering if there were any mods who are able to/have the free time to take on an extra thread?

Now, about multiple mods. Of course, five people is a lot to have in one thread, and I've noticed that most mods prefer groups of 2-3. Now, for the purposes of searching the underground city, the group of adventurers is capable of splitting up into two groups of 2-3 apiece. If two mods would be willing to work on this, or if one mod could create separate stories for two threads, we'd be quite grateful.

Also, if no treasure is to be found, that's acceptable. We're not asking for a pre-planned thread here (or, rather, not a pre-planned thread in which the PCs are involved).

And I know this is a double post (the other being in Character Matchmaking), but I wasn't quite certain where this went / how to make sure the mods see it. I'm sorry and please don't kill me for it?
“No matter under what circumstances you leave it, home does not cease to be home. No matter how you lived there - well or poorly.”
Griffith
of the Tents of Malkyn, of the sons of Benha

Words: 49339
Joined roleplay: April 21st, 2010, 7:27 am
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Peer Reviewer (1)

Looking for Mod(s)...

Postby Gossamer on June 23rd, 2010, 5:15 pm

You are going to have to contact Colombina to find a mod for this project. Regardless of who you eventually get, they will still need her permission to guest mod in Eyktol and I know shes really protective of her Hai project.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Looking for Mod(s)...

Postby Griffith on June 23rd, 2010, 5:21 pm

Ah... Well, I'll send her a PM, then. Thanks for the heads up.
“No matter under what circumstances you leave it, home does not cease to be home. No matter how you lived there - well or poorly.”
Griffith
of the Tents of Malkyn, of the sons of Benha

Words: 49339
Joined roleplay: April 21st, 2010, 7:27 am
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Peer Reviewer (1)