Things in the dark aren't that scary...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Jezabelle on June 17th, 2010, 1:03 pm

...as long as you bring a shotgun.

Heh sorry, for some reason I rather like that line.

Anyway, hello there. I've been looking for an RP site for what seems like forever now following the slow declining death of the last two I was one. I think the last one now just runs a power rangers RP and that's about it... shame really.

But moving on from that I've been RPing on forums for the last... 4 years now and have been playing DnD since 2nd Ed as well as forays into other games. Before I forget I've got to say I'm most impressed by this place, looks like there's an awful lot to get my teeth into.

I'm still reading through the lore and coming up with character ideas (I'm thinking of a human/Dhani hybrid for this account) so I think I'll leave it here for now, just wanted to say hi and all that. If there's anything anyone wants to know do feel free to ask :D
Jezabelle
Player

Words: 12879
Joined roleplay: June 17th, 2010, 12:44 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Mindi on June 17th, 2010, 1:20 pm

Hello Jezabelle! Welcome to Mizahar!
It's a good thing you've searched and waited to find your 'RP Soulmate', becuase I'd bet at least... thirty bucks (which is a lot of cash that I don't really have spare to gamble away) that you will love it here, regret not giving your RP virginity to the site, and will even try to find a way to legally Marry the site. Maybe... that's all me...

ANYWAY!

I'm certain you will love this site. As you mentioned, there is a TON of text that needs to be read, but if you read the starter guide, rules, races, city lore, and a few other important pages, which is probably intimidating at first glance, you'll find yourself settled into your own little comfy roleplaying world that you'll wish you never had to leave your computer (or that other people would post only moments after you so that you were stuck waiting a FULL THREE HOURS to post again.). Mizahar is loaded with creativity, originality, opportunity, and several other words ending in 'ity' that are good that I simply cannot think of at this moment...

Alright, I'm probably rambling a bit much, so I'll just say this again.

Welcome to Mizahar and have fun! Godspeed!
Mindi
The Blessed Healer, the Iron Brawler

Words: 28922
Joined roleplay: June 11th, 2010, 1:27 pm
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Jezabelle on June 18th, 2010, 7:08 pm

Thankee kindly for the welcome :D Not entirely sure I'll want to get hitched to the site, maybe a sordid affair though... that could be fun.
Jezabelle
Player

Character sheet
Donor (1)

Postby Jezabelle on June 22nd, 2010, 8:11 am

I just realised something...

Well actually I realised it last night in the chat so I figured I'd better say something here.

For those under the mistaken impression that I'm a female of the species I must tell you that I am in fact a guy. My name's Phil, I'm 26 and I'm from England.

Heh I probably should have said these sort of basic type things in my first post shouldn't I?
Jezabelle
Player

Character sheet
Donor (1)