And I arrive

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

And I arrive

Postby Bastian on June 21st, 2010, 10:45 pm

Well I suppose a hello and nice to meet ya would be a excellent start. My name is Tim, but for the sake of staying IC just call me Bastian. I been rping for ... well a long time I guess, I am bad with dates. I am enrolled in college for video game design tho I have only been in for one semester. But I enjoy writing and reading good stories. Anywho to wrap this up as I am not that great at introductions, I am happy to be here and look forward to rping with as many of you as possible.

~Bastian
Bastian
Player

Words: 204
Joined roleplay: June 21st, 2010, 10:36 pm
Race: Human

And I arrive

Postby Sama'el Sunsinger on June 21st, 2010, 10:50 pm

Hi Tim... er, Bastian-

Welcome to Mizahar! Good luck reading all the lore on the boards, but a good place to start is Starting Guide. Or just hop into chat and meet people. Everyone's pretty good about answering questions.

Take care!
-daniel-
sama'el, hadrian, ifran
Sama'el Sunsinger
Not all those that wander are lost.

Words: 718167
Joined roleplay: March 15th, 2010, 6:26 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

And I arrive

Postby Mao on June 22nd, 2010, 2:17 am

Welcome, Bastian!

Nice to see another Game Design major here, but I'm leaning more towards concept art. :) If you have any questions, don't be afraid to stop by chat or ask them here, always willing to help.

Hope you have a great time in Mizahar and can't wait to see you start posting!
Mao
Nyancat

Words: 151412
Joined roleplay: May 19th, 2010, 10:03 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Lore Author (1)
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Donor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)
GP's Angels (1)

And I arrive

Postby Alice on June 22nd, 2010, 7:33 pm

Welcome to Mizahar, Bastian!

Don't hesitate to get to know the community in chat, we're open and newbie-friendly. Some of us bite, but ... you'll find out how to treat those. :D

I really hope you'll have fun here! There's a lot of material to use for your PC, so don't hesitate to jump into it and just try out what you like best. ^^
Mura ... Starting Guide ... Konti

"Shard by shard she rearranges the world.
It looks the same, she says, but it is not. It looks as they expect, but it is not."

Gregory Maguire, "Wicked"
Alice
Shade of Grey

Words: 221259
Joined roleplay: October 17th, 2009, 4:51 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1)