Hi! ^-^

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hi! ^-^

Postby Routier Galehunter on May 22nd, 2013, 1:15 am

Hi there! I'm new to the sight, but deffinately not new to role playing. I have to say though, this sight is VERY intimidating... Hahaha! I'm still a little confused on some of the things on this sight, but I have some good ideas and stuff and hopefully if someone's willing to help with a few of my confusions I can make some good people here too! ^-^ The few things I'm having issues is a) finding a profile picture picture that the sight will accept b) how the clothing situation works (do we have to start off with those things or are they recommendations?), and c)... Actually, I think that's about it... Lord knows I'll have a million questions later on though. *Shrugs* Here's to hoping I can find someone to put up with me! ^-^
Routier Galehunter
Player

Words: 1954
Joined roleplay: May 22nd, 2013, 12:43 am
Race: Human

Hi! ^-^

Postby Titus on May 22nd, 2013, 1:30 am

The starting package is what you get. You don't have to have any of the items. But if you want something more it cost.
Titus
Fight like a man, if that fails cheat.

Words: 57409
Joined roleplay: March 16th, 2013, 12:04 am
Character sheet

Hi! ^-^

Postby Routier Galehunter on May 22nd, 2013, 1:38 am

Okay! Wasn't really sure. :P I have most of my CS worked out already, but it still had a few gaps. Hahaha!
Routier Galehunter
Player

Words: 1954
Joined roleplay: May 22nd, 2013, 12:43 am