Hello :)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello :)

Postby Shizen Whitevine on May 29th, 2013, 8:30 am

1. Name - You can call me Ginko

2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any?

I created a zombie RP two years ago and was incredibly active for over a year with numerous dedicated members. We did have our disputes but it all worked out in the end, and we decided about a year ago to end the RP, and the zombie rampancy was ended as was the story.

3. How did you find us?

I used Google to look for a RP community :P

4. What sort of RP style is your favorite?

As far as my experience goes, post apocalypse survival is very addicting and fun if you do it right. I had some experience with a [*]mideival RP fantasy setting but the community went rotten and i dropped out.

5. What do you like to write about - not write about?

I love to write about scenery and imagery and stuff like that. I had some fun writing dialogues describing things such as a void like library and the crystalline coloration and lighting, or conversely, ruined and vacant cities and buildings. I am not a big fan of macro style description where i have to describe alot of things in a simplified way.

6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far?

The story sounds 'enchanting :P

7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far?

The sheer amount of information i need to become aquainted with D:

8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience?

A good community and dedicated quality writers.

9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded?

As of now, i couldnt say where improvement is needed.

10. Anything else you want to talk about?

Looking forward to RP'ing with you guys.
Shizen Whitevine
Medic, Storyteller

Words: 10858
Joined roleplay: May 29th, 2013, 7:52 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets