Since I Wasn't Sure Where To Put This: Absence

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to place any off topic chatter, thread games, etc here.

Since I Wasn't Sure Where To Put This: Absence

Postby Desideria on June 7th, 2013, 3:52 am

Hey, guys!

I am sorry that I haven't been around lately and that I have yet to fix the few things wrong on Desideria's character sheet. However, I have found an Internet connection for the moment, so I could let you guys know:

I am not leaving Mizahar, especially not after just joining not too long ago. I am just facing some real life difficulties at the moment and I will return just as soon as I am able to. Among the difficulties, the major one at the moment is recouping from storm damages: the tornado outbreak that hit "Tornado Alley" last week ended up doing some severe damage to my house. Also, I do not have a stable internet connection of my own at this time.

I am going to be moving at the end of the month. I am just sick to death of all of the severe thunderstorms and tornadoes here in Kansas. So! I am hoping to make a full return by the beginning of next month!

Thank you very much for being patient and I look forward to actually being able to jump in when I return!
Desideria
Player

Words: 16531
Joined roleplay: May 28th, 2013, 6:05 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet