I is singing very muchly lalalalala

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Kafei on June 10th, 2013, 4:21 am

Sorry grammar nazis. Well, I don't know what to expect. I've roleplayed before, but I'm scared to get into it again. and for those of you who may have guessed, yes, I named my guy after Kafei from LoZ: MM
Kafei
Player

Words: 96
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2013, 4:14 am
Race: Human

Postby Kafei on June 10th, 2013, 4:22 am

I started again because of the .hack manga...
Kafei
Player

Words: 96
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2013, 4:14 am
Race: Human

Postby Ooulvah on June 11th, 2013, 6:19 am

Welcome friend! If you ever need something and see me on the trade routes don't hesitate to pull me over. I'm always looking for a fighter willing to help protect my wares on the routes (I don't get my hands dirty myself, Bad for business haha), and if you need safe passage between towns, I only charge a small fee to travel along with myself and the existing security. No matter what type it is, if you want to do business, don't hesitate a moment to come find me.
http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic35866.html
I don't know who you are
I don't know what you want
But I will find you
And I will sell it to you
Ooulvah
The Charismatic Salesman

Words: 3472
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2013, 11:26 am
Race: Charoda
Character sheet